Morning After Pill

HansBlinkers

As abortion is illegal in Thailand, except under very limited circumstances, I would guess that the answer is no. But I don't have the final answer.

You might want to ask this question on the Health forum:

http://www.thaivisa.com/forum/forum/23-health-body-and-medicine/

or the Ladies in Thailand forum:

http://www.thaivisa.com/forum/forum/15-ladies-in-thailand/

and I have been taking them two or three times a week! I thought they were a hangover cure!!!! No wonder they didn't seem to work!

Sawasdee Khrup, Khun David, Any interesting side effects or altered mental states ?

thanks, ~o:37;

As abortion is illegal in Thailand, except under very limited circumstances, I would guess that the answer is no. But I don't have the final answer.

It's a common misconception that the "morning after pill" works by inducing an abortion.

• Thanks 1

http://www.thaivisa....y-and-medicine/

or the Ladies in Thailand forum:

http://www.thaivisa....es-in-thailand/

quite surprised to hear that abortion is illegal in thailand. i wonder if premarital sex is illegal over here

• Haha 1

Op, and others, be careful. I've had direct experience (obviously not myself) with an ectopic pregnancy as a result of using this stuff, which nearly killed the other party. Could be coincidence - though the doc who performed the emergency op didn't think so. Perhaps use as a one-off if you've slipped up, but I wouldn't recommend it as a daily thing.

Edited by jackr

Op, and others, be careful. I've had direct experience (obviously not myself) with an ectopic pregnancy as a result of using this stuff, which nearly killed the other party. Could be coincidence - though the doc who performed the emergency op didn't think so. Perhaps use as a one-off if you've slipped up, but I wouldn't recommend it as a daily thing.

I don't think that anyone was recommending using it as a daily thing. Don't know if your experience was a coincidence or not, but a quick google search of "ectopic pregnancy postinor" turns up a lot of hits.

Edited by OriginalPoster

Lots of posts about abortion, prostitution etc. I thought the OP was asking for a cure for a hangover rolleyes.gif . The remedy for this would be a couple of beers in the morning. Pills don't help. smile.png

these Pils might help (as you suggested):

tooheys-pils.gif

Lots of posts about abortion, prostitution etc. I thought the OP was asking for a cure for a hangover rolleyes.gif . The remedy for this would be a couple of beers in the morning. Pills don't help. smile.png

I have found the best cure ever!!!!

But u have to prepare from the day before.

The good thing is tit simple.

Don't drink at all and I guarantee u won't have a hangover the next day.

Warning: not drinking could lead to serious psychological issues like low selfs stem and loneliness

• 7 years later...
On 3/24/2012 at 3:10 PM, jackr said:

I was going to poo poo your post, but I just looked it up on google and I was wrong about the action of the M A pill.

If I were a woman and I had any intention of having casual sex with or without a condom, I'd be using something a damn sight more effective than relying on the M A pill.

Such options exist.

PS. No one should be using it more than once between periods.