Cocktail Volkswagen Van

db1tau

Last year I visited the cocktails van some times, it was at the night bazar area in the soi where starbucks is... opposite some big hotel.

I remember they always came late, but this year I didn't see them again.

Did they move to another place or have new opening hours? (even later than before?)

If they are gone, can you recommend some other place to get good and cheap cocktails in the 60-80 THB range?

Thanks in advance,

Marco.

• 3 weeks later...

yes I saw it an old Toyota [69 model ]now Black was White last year and parked opposit ThaPha Gate but now off the main road and sitting up a Soi 1 miniute from Starbucks:whistling:

I think they may have "downsized" as there was a "Cocktail Cart" right opposite the place you mentioned (or maybee near the "Doyouwantmydung" Hotel)

yes I saw it an old Toyota [69 model ]now Black was White last year and parked opposit ThaPha Gate but now off the main road and sitting up a Soi 1 miniute from Starbucks:whistling:

I found this one too, but cocktails there are around 80 THB and a bit smaller, so I am still sad that the van from nightbazar is gone. We asked some people in shops around there, they told that the cocktails guys got problems with police.

Maybe because they the hotels there want sell their expensive cocktails or maybe because hilltribe women used to smoke and sell weed around that van, who knows...

So I will have to wait till I am back to BKK / Khao San road for a cheap and good cocktail :o

Marco.