Big Guy Shirts - 2x - Where?

moondragon

If you want copy polo shirts (ie Ping golf shirts, etc), try the street vendor on Sukhumvit and the corner of Soi 13. THey have sizes up to 5x.

ALso Silom complex has two places that sell large sized shirts that are export quality.

Finally the Big C opposite Central World Plaza on the Ground floor has a gal who sells large and larger sized light cotton shirts that are great for sleepwear here.

The local GQ range is available in what they call "big & tall" sizes in places like Robinsons Suk 15, Emporium and Central Rama III. Trousers available up to 42" (maybe larger - I didn't have to ask :o ), I got some 18" neck office shirts that are great quality, and some allegedly 3XL polo shirts that are also holding up well.

The places mentioned in MBK are also good for more casual stuff, jeans, shorts etc

Other option is to get some made to measure gear if you really can't find anything to fit. Plenty of tailors around but choose carefully. My very rough rule of thumb - if they're stood outside touting for business, there's a reason for it - avoid!

The local GQ range is available in what they call "big & tall" sizes in places like Robinsons Suk 15, Emporium and Central Rama III. Trousers available up to 42" (maybe larger - I didn't have to ask  :o ), I got some 18" neck office shirts that are great quality, and some allegedly 3XL polo shirts that are also holding up well.

The places mentioned in MBK are also good for more casual stuff, jeans, shorts etc

Other option is to get some made to measure gear if you really can't find anything to fit. Plenty of tailors around but choose carefully. My very rough rule of thumb - if they're stood outside touting for business, there's a reason for it - avoid!

I get most stuff tailored because it's so cheap here and so little actually fits well when it comes to nicer clothing, but for typical slacking around t-shirts (and this sounds odd maybe) I've found this vendor lady on the opposite (northeast) corner of Silom from the Holiday Inn Silom (a few blocks east of Charoen Krung I think). She always has 2-3 piles of honest-to-God XXL shirts when I can't find them anywhere else.

On a side note, XXL tshirts are always $2 more expensive even back in Texas. Does anyone have any idea what I should be reasonably paying for 3-4 XXL shirts at a street vendor on the far end of Silom?

Edited by on-on