Thai Consulate In Jakarta

Anyone got any experience about getting a 90 day tourist Visa for Thailand in Jakarta? I would just like to get an idea on places to stay, time to wait for the Visa...is it a pain in the ass like Manila or is it easy like Kuala Lumpur?

Any advice would be appreciated

• 3 weeks later...

3 day wait for a tourist visa, and demands to see an out going ticket from Thailand. I wont be going back there, pain in the arse. Plus they were closed Friday the 13th and Monday the 16th for Songkran

So would have all the other Thai Embassies around the world closed over the Thai Holidays; plus they also normally close for all the Local National Holidays as well.

• 3 weeks later...

3 day wait for a tourist visa, and demands to see an out going ticket from Thailand. I wont be going back there, pain in the arse. Plus they were closed Friday the 13th and Monday the 16th for Songkran

So would have all the other Thai Embassies around the world closed over the Thai Holidays; plus they also normally close for all the Local National Holidays as well.

It wasnt only the public holidays, it was all the forms and other bulls**t associated with it, I had the same problem in Manila, they wanted proof of my job and other absolute crap, give me Kuala Lumpur which is great service, or the easiest of the lot is Brisbane...walk in and out in less than an hour with a stamp in your passport