Russian Tourist Found Hanged In Phuket

webfact

Russian tourist found hanged in Thailand

PHUKET: -- A Russian tourist has been found hanged on the Thai holiday island of Phuket.

The man, aged 66, was hanging from a tree in a garden near Phuket's popular Patong beach, police said.

There were only 20 baht (60 cent) in the man's wallet. A passport which was found on him suggested he had arrived in Thailand on March 15.

Doctors are currently examining the body.

Source: http://english.ruvr....04_03/70474861/

-- The Voice Of Russia 2012-04-03

footer_n.gif

For sure suicide, no need to look any further.violin.gif

You obviously work for the Thai police. They once found a guy in Pattaya with his hands tied behind his back, a plastic bag taped to enclose his head, and several stab wounds, They also called that one a suicide and closed the book on the case, but I've got to admit that this one seems a little more likely to be an actual suicide.

• Like 1

For sure suicide, no need to look any further.violin.gif

You obviously work for the Thai police. They once found a guy in Pattaya with his hands tied behind his back, a plastic bag taped to enclose his head, and several stab wounds, They also called that one a suicide and closed the book on the case, but I've got to admit that this one seems a little more likely to be an actual suicide.

So why does he comes to Phuket for killing himself? A sort of a ladyboy story? Drugs? The information is very scarce and leaves too much room for suggestions and imagination... Better close this topic until more details are known.

You may wish to read this article which demonstrates that elderly white males are more likely to commit suicide. Its a known social phenomena and there are many reasons why.

http://www.prb.org/A...icideRates.aspx

For the poor guy involved, may his soul rest in peace.

You may like to look at the Phuket Gazette two 28 year olds hung themselves on the island in January, one Thai national one south African white!

Phuket hub of hangings!

Again it's the African Elephant Burial Ground Syndrome. Farangs go to Thailand to when they are ready to die, like the African Elephants go to a central location..... Hmmm this is so weird. It has to be above the average norm.

I think this needs to have the name,,"Farang Elephant Syndrome". Good material for a student to write his thesus.

• Like 1

Don't forget the western guy in Bangkok who was found atop an abandoned building the other day hung by some kind of hose... supposedly been dead three days or so before discovery. It seems like there's some kind of epidemic going round. (The BKK item in the On Nut area also was posted here as a TV news item).

Wow!! Phuket is in the news quite often. Is this a trend? I think so. No wonder they can't get teachers there. Frankly, I believe this is a trend throughout Thailand. This is getting ridiculous. It was a matter of time with the influx of Russians to start finding some of them hanging as well. Watch your backs guys!

Edited by Markaew