MrRed

• Replies 162
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Stevieh will be here soon and that will upset him clap2.gif

Abbie an all! although he probably has a new set of stats up his sleeve...

Doubt you'll see Abbie on here today. With Liverpool playing in the middle of the night - 10pm - he'll be getting some beauty sleep now... that is if he's bothering to watch..... wink.png

Stevieh will be here soon and that will upset him clap2.gif

Abbie an all! although he probably has a new set of stats up his sleeve...

Doubt you'll see Abbie on here today. With Liverpool playing in the middle of the night - 10pm - he'll be getting some beauty sleep now... that is if he's bothering to watch..... wink.png

clap2.gif I think he might be American you know....

Now now Rix i never mentioned Canadians. biggrin.png

biggrin.png Think you might need to try harder if that was an attempt to bring bkkjames back out of the woodwork.

He will return IF you win the league....

OK. Good to know. Will we have the pleasure of Singher's company if they make it up?

Now now Rix i never mentioned Canadians. biggrin.png

biggrin.png Think you might need to try harder if that was an attempt to bring bkkjames back out of the woodwork.

He will return IF you win the league....

OK. Good to know. Will we have the pleasure of Singher's company if they make it up?

They won't so there is no need to ask. biggrin.png

They won't so there is no need to ask. biggrin.png

That's a shame. What about if Spurs fail to make it into Europe. Any chance he'll pop along for a gloat?

That's not going to happen either Rix...much as the three of you would like it to.

Its going to be a scramble now for the two spots...and I still believe we will edge into fourth at least.

That's not going to happen either Rix...much as the three of you would like it to.

Actually i have enjoyed watching the way Spurs have played for much of this season, and think it would be good to see them in Europe. So there you go...

Actually i have enjoyed watching the way Spurs have played for much of this season, and think it would be good to see them in Europe. So there you go...

No no were the most overated team in the league...dev said soermm.giflaugh.png he supports the team on the rise.

Liverpool 0 Woy 1 says it all. Over to you Dev...............

It would be nice to see the stats between Roy Hodgson and King Kenny for games not including cup ones. If memory serves me right King Kenny's record is actual worse than Roy's before he got the elbow. But I could be wrong

It would be nice to see the stats between Roy Hodgson and King Kenny for games not including cup ones. If memory serves me right King Kenny's record is actual worse than Roy's before he got the elbow. But I could be wrong

Woys home record is better. But although everyone else saw him as a decent old fella with a lisp they saw him as some evil monster trying to destroy the club so thet undermined him a la blackburn fans to Kean so his job was made impossible then blamed him for not doing well.

truth is he didn't do a good job, made a couple of aweful buys (although nothing like as bad as has been bought after his reign though not acknowledged by the Woy haters) and made some ill advised comments but everything was blown totally out of proportion, and microscopically analysed so as to attack) and the vitriol was aweful. Shameful actually. And all because a section of the fans had decided they wanted KK. Which ofcourse is fine but atleast give the incumbant your support and give him a fair crack of the whip!

Suppose its karma.

Don't expect a comment from Dev until he's read what Stevie has to say lest he say something really stupid.

Edited by carmine
  • Like 1

What are the chances of the fans getting on KK's back?

To be honest, and not a Pool supporter, I would love to see them playing decent football and mixing it at the top of the table. How disheartening for the Red half of Liverpool to see the Blue half above them, a team with a lot less cash, but with a manager who has been through the ups and downs and delivers every year, also not an Everton fan...

To be honest, and not a Pool supporter, I would love to see them playing decent football and mixing it at the top of the table. How disheartening for the Red half of Liverpool to see the Blue half above them, a team with a lot less cash, but with a manager who has been through the ups and downs and delivers every year, also not an Everton fan...

Old school reds will always stand by KK.

Problem is when you appoint a club legend as manager the old school fans don't see the cracks.

Old school reds will always stand by KK.

Problem is when you appoint a club legend as manager the old school fans don't see the cracks.

Maybe the move of Comolli, is part of something, Kenny moves upstairs and someone is brought in as the Manager, but the problem is that the new manager needs to keep Kenny out of the playing game and concentrating on getting good names in, mind you KK has not done a great job about that so far.

Woys home record is better. But although everyone else saw him as a decent old fella with a lisp they saw him as some evil monster trying to destroy the club so thet undermined him a la blackburn fans to Kean so his job was made impossible then blamed him for not doing well.

truth is he didn't do a good job, made a couple of aweful buys (although nothing like as bad as has been bought after his reign though not acknowledged by the Woy haters) and made some ill advised comments but everything was blown totally out of proportion, and microscopically analysed so as to attack) and the vitriol was aweful. Shameful actually. And all because a section of the fans had decided they wanted KK. Which ofcourse is fine but atleast give the incumbant your support and give him a fair crack of the whip!

Suppose its karma.

Don't expect a comment from Dev until he's read what Stevie has to say lest he say something really stupid.

The only thing I dont like about your side of the story. The downtrodden abused humble Hodgson who did his best wasnt that brilliant but was kicked out of the door at the first opportunity with only his dignity, his memories from his 35 year career and clasping his replica copy of his Norwegian FA Cup.

The fact is he got paid close on 8m quid for 6 months pisspoor management at Liverpool and left amply rewarded for a few bad days at the office and hardly the victim you wish to portray him. You seem to imply that he walked away with a smile yesterday as though he was in tears when he was dismissed when he was actually laughing all the way to the bank. He never stood a chance at Liverpool, he knew it, he did it for the money. End of.

Suppose its karma.

The only thing I dont like about your side of the story. The downtrodden abused humble Hodgson who did his best wasnt that brilliant but was kicked out of the door at the first opportunity with only his dignity, his memories from his 35 year career and clasping his replica copy of his Norwegian FA Cup.

The fact is he got paid close on 8m quid for 6 months pisspoor management at Liverpool and left amply rewarded for a few bad days at the office and hardly the victim you wish to portray him. You seem to imply that he walked away with a smile yesterday as though he was in tears when he was dismissed when he was actually laughing all the way to the bank. He never stood a chance at Liverpool, he knew it, he did it for the money. End of.

Yeh right believe that because holding that line i know makes you feel good. Like he needs the money!

i stand by every word of that and most will agree with me and you know it.

Roy was never the first choice of most of the fans at Liverpool, they already knew who they wanted and did everything they could to make Roy's time there a miserable one.

Who cares if he got 6million, how much did KK get when he left Newcastle, it is a fact that if a manager gets sacked or walks out cause of problems he is gonna get a wad full of cash.

• Like 1

Yeh right believe that because holding that line i know makes you feel good. Like he needs the money!

i stand by every word of that and most will agree with me and you know it.

Wake up and smell the roses, Carmine! How much do you think Hodgson is worth? Do you think he was making career decisions at the age of 63? And why structure the contract that way? Not even Abromavich does that and he is an idiot? And someone in football being motivated by money? No shit shirlock. And what were the chances that a new owner coming into Liverpool would wish to put their own manager in charge? Pretty bloody high dont you think? A near on certainty I would say.

I dont see how you are perfectly prepared to accept the fact that AVB joined Chelsea for the money given Abromavich's reputation for getting rid of managers within 18 months.

At the same time you wont accept that Hodgson didnt join Liverpool for money when he had an airtight 3 year contract and he knew new owners were coming in within 6 months that were almost certain to place their own man in charge.

All I am saying is that he knew what he was doing - he talk on a dirty job and got amply rewarded. You seem think he was naive and stupid, badly abused and is so wealthy the 8m compensation is water off a ducks back. Go figure. And cut out the most people agree with me stuff because it is a little sad.

Roy was never the first choice of most of the fans at Liverpool, they already knew who they wanted and did everything they could to make Roy's time there a miserable one.

Who cares if he got 6million, how much did KK get when he left Newcastle, it is a fact that if a manager gets sacked or walks out cause of problems he is gonna get a wad full of cash.

Correct. I can see you live in the real world.

Mindyou don't get hood winked here, they don't really believe this about Woys severence pay. It jus a miserable attempt to justify the undermining and hateful treatment of a pensioner with a speech impediment. Woys worth a bundle and doesn't need the money, but i'm sure whilst agreeing that other managers don't need the cash they'll maintain it was all about the money with him.

Like i said if it makes them feel better then fine but don't expect the rest of us to take them seriously.