Where To Do An Education Degree?

Hi, i've been teaching in Thailand for the past 8 years. Four years ago i decided to head back to school and now hold a BA in English. At the time i was planning on taking the teaching diploma right after getting my degree but as we all know that turned out to be a dud.

I want my teaching license. I plan on staying here. I have a wife and child. I want to feel secure.

I'm on the second year of my first wavier and now have to start planning for the next step.

At the moment, the only way it seems to get certified is to get a Masters.

I've heard of people doing it online. Although i've heard of certain downfalls to online degrees, it'd definitely suit my schedule. A mix of online and inclass would be fine as well.

What are my best options for uni's?

Thanks

What country are you from?

If US, there are several options to secure a US state teaching license by passing exams and having a bachelors degree.

If Canadian, there is a program through the University of Winnipeg that is offering a BEd and has classes in Bangkok and Chiang Mai. A Canadian BEd is considered a licensed teacher for teaching at International Schools.

What country are you from?

If US, there are several options to secure a US state teaching license by passing exams and having a bachelors degree.

If Canadian, there is a program through the University of Winnipeg that is offering a BEd and has classes in Bangkok and Chiang Mai. A Canadian BEd is considered a licensed teacher for teaching at International Schools.

Thanks for the info! I'm Canadian. I'll take a look at that program... think its from Payap, right?

Check out the University Winnipeg UW-Asia program.

In Chiang Mai, the classes are being hosted by Nakornpayap International School (I am not sure where they are hosted in Bangkok)

You can also click on the Nakornpayap International School Chiang Mai homepage and look for the UW icon on the right side of the page

Best of Luck