Feta Cheese

lampard10

• 5 months later...

Do they still sell that? I found in Carrefour and Foodland (Pattaya) only the same two brands of marinated feta, but no unmarinated. Both brands didn't really make it for me.

Any other idea where to get feta in Pattaya? Little Arabia off walking street maybe ?

Just come back frm Friendship Supermarket and they stock that Caroline Feta. Having a cl;oser look, it is made from Cow Milk, just like that Danish "Feta". Real Feta is made from Sheep Milk and tastes different, any idea where to get that?

Just come back frm Friendship Supermarket and they stock that Caroline Feta. Having a cl;oser look, it is made from Cow Milk, just like that Danish "Feta". Real Feta is made from Sheep Milk and tastes different, any idea where to get that?

Let me know when you find it, until further notice, I'll have to be pleased with the Danish feta cheese ;(

I think you'll find real Feta is made from Goats milk