How Much Does A Modest House & Land Cost In Ubon

ShanePashen

Happily married. Wife and 3 kids live in Ubon. I have never purchased property in Thailand and have never paid a sin sod. I don't support the inlaws or the siblings.

You are proud of the fact that you don't support 3 kids that live under your roof? Surely you mean you don't give the kids everything they want and don't enable your in-laws and make them dependent on you.

Oops. I meant the wife's deadbeat brothers and sisters.

Looks like the house we rent now is getting cumbersome. Does anyone know of a house in Ubon or Warin for rent? Does not have to be western style.

Thanks

kdc

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't know what I was thinking, but reading the title of this thread,and the number of replies ,I thought I would get a fair idea of how much a modest house and land would cost in Udon ,,, Silly me.

OP since you don't know the answer to these questions, it is easy to assume that you would not be building this house your self,

Land- as it has being said by others contains a intrinsic value veritable (same identical plot of land might be priced differently because of the side of the street it is on,or other considerations), so for a building lot, let's say 20 m x 25 m you can pay anything from 200,000 bht to 2,000,000.

There plenty of developments going up where you can purchase, a home on a small plot of land for 2,000,000 bht. I have seen signs where they advertise two floor hones for 1,900,000 bht.

Edited by sirineou