Suan Plu Immigration Office Best Way To Get To

From the Ekkamai bus station take a right on Sukhumvit, walk a few metres to the Ekkamai BTS station, buy a ticket to the Saladaeng stop, change lines at Siam Square station, get off at Saladaeng station and exit towards Convent Road, hail a taxi or motosai at the bottom of the stairs and tell them "Taw Maw Soi Suan Phlu" and in five minutes barring much traffic you're there.

[email protected] :o:D:D:D:D:D

penang penang penang!!!

4 words to say

DONT GO WITHOUT WP3!

left phuket yesterday around 8am bus to hatyai mini bus to penang arrived 11pm(due to floods in penang at the minute)

no hotel booked (clever move that one so close to christmas!) only real choices i found 133 ringit (4 star) 17ringitt (guess you can tell what that was like!)

anyways hotel sorted........

paperwork 100% in order for non im B (issued one from singapore 3 months ago)

with the same stuff

Justone thing missing W P 3 !! simple without going into the hour or so stay at the embassy trying to resolve the matter......

YOU AINT GOT WP3 DONT GO PENANG!!! youve been warned!

Maybe ill see some of you guys in Singapore soon!! :D

I will be going to Suan Plu Immigration Office for the first time, coming  from Korat to the  Ekkamai Bus station in Bangkok , Can any one tell me the best way to get from ekkamai bus station to the Immigration Office,

....Thanks ........ Mumbo

Have no idea why you would be going to the Ekkamai Bus Station from Korat so if you end up in the Morchit II (North Bus Station) I would print out the map on the reference link and take a taxi either to BTS at the old Morchit or direct to immigration. Or if you would like a cool ride in the underground get on at Bang Sue and off at Lumpini Park Station (roundabout route but a pleasant ride).

[email protected] :o  :D  :D  :D  :D  :D

penang penang penang!!!

4 words to say

DONT GO WITHOUT WP3!

left phuket yesterday around 8am bus to hatyai mini bus to penang arrived 11pm(due to floods in penang at the minute)

no hotel booked (clever move that one so close to christmas!) only real choices i found 133 ringit (4 star) 17ringitt (guess you can tell what that was like!)

anyways hotel sorted........

paperwork 100% in order for non im B (issued one from singapore 3 months ago)

with the same stuff

Justone thing missing W P 3 !!  simple without going into the hour or so stay at the embassy trying to resolve the matter......

YOU AINT GOT WP3 DONT GO PENANG!!!  youve been warned!

Maybe ill see some of you guys in Singapore soon!!   :D

Think this poster got off at the wrong stop as well........... :D

Welcome to Thaivisa by the way. :D

Edited by thaiflyer1

Just had a phone call from the wife, re our meeting to go to Suan Plu Immigration Office , She has now told me we can meet up at the Ekkamai Bus Station ...OR... the Morchit bus station, so now can some body tell us which bus station would be the /best / easiest to meet up at , to get to the Immigration office...?

....Thanks ......Mumbo

Ekkamai is probably the best if she is downtown but if she comes for Korat Morchitt 2 station would be better for her and bus from Pattaya go to both (just get on the right one). Both are about the same time from immigration (Ekkamai is a traffic mess).