Australian Accused Of Stabbing Thai Man In The Face On Pattaya Beach

webfact

Australian accused of stabbing Thai man in the face on Pattaya Beach

10_04-55_1_4.jpg

PATTAYA: -- An Australian tourist was arrested in the early hours of Tuesday on Pattaya Beach following an altercation with a Thai man which resulted in the Thai being stabbed in his face, allegedly by the Australian.

Police were called to the area by Khun Wattana aged 38, who had been stabbed a total of 4 times, in his face and hand and claimed he was attempting to stop the Australian, later named as Mr. Shamus Macintosh aged 26, from fighting with his girlfriend when Mr. Macintosh turned his anger towards Khun Wattana.

Full story: http://www.pattayaone.net/pattaya-news/52927/australian-accused-stabbing-thai-man-face-pattaya-beach/

pattaya-one.jpg

-- Pattaya One 2012-04-10

[newsfooter][/newsfooter]

From the amount of time I spend walking on beach Rd. and considering the time of night he can only be a drug dealer. If he was younger I would say possibly pimp. That particular section where it took place being the most notorious for Katoey robbery's and drug dealers. If the Aussie has his girlfriend as a witness he has half a chance of getting off. The authorities seem to do nothing to stop them as they are there everyday. Something like this was bound to happen but since it is in Soi 9 now we will never hear the outcome unless someone here personally know the Aussie and discloses it.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Whose knife was it ... the Thai's or the Aussie's

Good point. I'd make bets it was the Thai's knife and the Aussie managed to disarm him. This has to be the one of the most bs stories I've seen here.

• Like 1

Good point. I'd make bets it was the Thai's knife and the Aussie managed to disarm him. This has to be the one of the most bs stories I've seen here.

or its a crazy drug fulled brainless scam..thai man druggeed up says to his friends cut me a little biut then they start fight with australiand claiming australian knive him and have many witness

scam..but your above scenerio seems more likely

• Like 1

If it was the Thai guys knife and the lad disarmed him, l think the lad would have just knocked him out, not risked the repercussions of a knife attack.

or its a crazy drug fulled brainless scam..thai man druggeed up says to his friends cut me a little biut then they start fight with australiand claiming australian knive him and have many witness

scam..but your above scenerio seems more likely

Or, perish the thought on Thai Visa - could it be possible that the Australian was the guilty party?

I know, crazy scenario, but....

• 8 years later...