Floraville Housing 'estate'

srisatch

If its close to the new Night Safari watch out. ... They are expecting 1.2 million visitors a year... If its anywhere near the Tropical Housing Development then I would personally steer clear, like everything here they never think about the impact such an attraction will have on the local population. Residents at Tropical are up-in-arms I am led to belive!

I'm not sure it's that close? Maybe I missed Night Safari..well not in the press...and plenty of road signs....though I doubt it! Bit like Fantasea that wrecked Kamala?

Is Tropical the same as Regent 1, 2 etc...one of those is on the Highway??

You think there might be other Floravilles?

Also, Personally not that keen on Mae Rim...but have small child who might one day have to go to Mr. Prem's outfit!

Thanks

S

Edited by srisatch

> if anyone knows anything about the 'Floraville' Housing Development?

Err.. I how about "Housing development developers are getting more creative at naming their projects". :o

Any development that doesn't include the words 'park', 'view', 'grande', 'home', 'ville', 'garden' and/or 'valley in it in any random order is worth investing in in my book. :D

Or rats, it included 'ville'.. missed that.  Still 'Flora' is a fresh and cheerful addition to the developers vocab.

And Doi Saket road is about as far as you can get from the Night Safari while staying close-ish to Chiang Mai. :D

Whoops-sorry of I misled the OP, my grasp of CM's geographical layout is sadly wanting I'm afraid :o

Da#n I need to get out more :D

Edited by ThaiPauly