Looking To Rent House Near Chumphon Area

samsara

looking to move to the chumphon area as soon as june 1. need a house or large condo/apt for rent. some preferences:

1. close to the beach, preferably on the beach;
  2. MUST have landline ADSL with decent speed (3MB+);
  3. at least 50 sqm living area;
  4. 1 bed, 1 bath is fine, 2 bath would be better;
  5. quieter, the better;
  6. budget is flexible;

haven't found much of anything online and dont really know anyone in the area. any advice/prospects would be much appreciated. thanks in advance.

post-141280-0-81524700-1334474250_thumb.post-141280-0-53415300-1334474477_thumb.theres a few to choose from on thung wua laen beach,also known as cabana beach,prices range from 6000bht up to 20000bht a month,i live in a 2 bed/2bath ,air con,house with garden 11000bht month

pay 630bht for adsl,quick enough for livestreaming,truvision cable,chumphon city is 12kms away,quiet beach only about 30 or so expats live here fulltime,most of the europeans go home now for the european summers.

My house is about 100metre walk to beach,plus same distance to cafes/restaurants.

Saphli is 5km away and has a fresh market every day and a bigger one on sunday arfternoons.

We also have a small truck which drives up our soi everyday selling seafood,vegetables and fresh pork and chicken.

Edited by jingjoe8

post-141280-0-81524700-1334474250_thumb.post-141280-0-53415300-1334474477_thumb.theres a few to choose from on thung wua laen beach,also known as cabana beach,prices range from 6000bht up to 20000bht a month,i live in a 2 bed/2bath ,air con,house with garden 11000bht month

pay 630bht for adsl,quick enough for livestreaming,truvision cable,chumphon city is 12kms away,quiet beach only about 30 or so expats live here fulltime,most of the europeans go home now for the european summers.

My house is about 100metre walk to beach,plus same distance to cafes/restaurants.

Saphli is 5km away and has a fresh market every day and a bigger one on sunday arfternoons.

We also have a small truck which drives up our soi everyday selling seafood,vegetables and fresh pork and chicken.

Does that truck have young coconuts? Can you inquire on that for me? I've been trying to source a local supplier of young coconots NOT cut, preferibly still bunched (on the stem/rack). Sometimes they have it on the beach, sometimes they don't; I was able to get a rack from a temp vendor selling for songkran.

For the OP, this guide should help.

Does that truck have young coconuts? Can you inquire on that for me? I've been trying to source a local supplier of young coconots NOT cut, preferibly still bunched (on the stem/rack). Sometimes they have it on the beach, sometimes they don't; I was able to get a rack from a temp vendor selling for songkran.

For the OP, this guide should help.

i might overstated the size of the truck,its a pick up truck,i asked about young coconuts but "not have "although they will sell me a carton of coconut millk "same same"