Gold Chains Etc.

SDH

Goodness me - the internet is a really great place to find all levels of society, some are nice as cathyy and some will attack poor cathyy on the premis of being a destitite slut except for the ownewrship of a named bag!

Isn't cyberspace the place to be! No come backs except in cyberspace and nobody knows just how lonely and friendless you are!

Goodness me - the internet is a really great place to find all levels of society, some are nice as cathyy and some will attack poor cathyy on the premis of being a destitite slut except for the ownewrship of a named bag!

Isn't cyberspace the place to be! No come backs except in cyberspace and nobody knows just how lonely and friendless you are!

:o They all know i'm a lonely loser.

Never attacked 'poor cathyy'. Her statement was she wore a gold chain so as not to be percieved as destitute, so I just wondered why.. Quite, reasonable in a discussion thread, I tought.

Anyways, I have a sneaking suspicions 'poor cathyy' is mature enough to look after herself.

Peace

So you look destitute, except for the handbag?

:o

Not destitute, but certainly poorer than I am. I seem to have difficulty giving up the old college student style of dress. Jeans and t-shirts (with flannel shirts in winter) just don't make people think that I might actually buy something.

And, yeah, poor Cathyy is old enough to take care of herself. I learned the fine old art of flaming back in the days of listservs, pre-WWW.

Edited by cathyy

So you look destitute, except for the handbag?

:D

Not destitute, but certainly poorer than I am. I seem to have difficulty giving up the old college student style of dress. Jeans and t-shirts (with flannel shirts in winter) just don't make people think that I might actually buy something.

And, yeah, poor Cathyy is old enough to take care of herself. I learned the fine old art of flaming back in the days of listservs, pre-WWW.

Thought so :D

I always had the attitude though, especially when doing large purchases, that if I look rather destitute I can easily weed out those that won't give me good after-sales service.

So, wanna buy a car or house? I'd reach for my comfy holy jeans :D

Nowadays, of course, thats all I got :o

Edited by OlRedEyes