Whats Your Favorite 7/11 Meals?

2 toasted ham & cheese sandwich and 2 cp hard boiled eggs do the job for my breakfast, never seems to get bored with the combination and hey its below 100 baht

there is this new grilled chicken burger over the counter, pretty dam tasty as well

whats yours? and what are the thing you absolutely avoid?

• Replies 165
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The chicken steak burger from behind the counter is the best thing at 7-11. Very nice, especially if you add a bit of cheese at home. Will usually get a big sarapao to go with it, the burger isn't enough alone

Some of the frozen food is decent too. I've been eating the masaman chicken lately as there is no place to get that dish near my apartment. The Penang pork curry is good too. So is the spicy spaghetti. I used to like the pad Thai but they don't seem to have it anymore

I have always wondered about the food in 7Eleven... I've only tried the toasties and the mama noodles. Will try some of these suggestions though when I can't be arsed with restaurant malarkey. (I don't have a kitchen in my apartment)

I have always wondered about the food in 7Eleven... I've only tried the toasties and the mama noodles. Will try some of these suggestions though when I can't be arse with restaurant malarkey. (I don't have a kitchen in my apartment)

the grilled chicken steak burger as mentioned is really nice =) its not the nugget size cp orlean burger we are talking about, its the one you have to ask over the counter

over the years on this forum folks have extolled the virtues of quick meals from 7-11...meself I always made do with a hot dog fully loaded with condiments, lettuce, tomato and cucumbers...

the step daughter she would piss me off then return from outside wanderings with a couple of 7-11 dogs as a peace offering...she was then usually forgiven...

over the years on this forum folks have extolled the virtues of quick meals from 7-11...meself I always made do with a hot dog fully loaded with condiments, lettuce, tomato and cucumbers...

the step daughter she would piss me off then return from outside wanderings with a couple of 7-11 dogs as a peace offering...she was then usually forgiven...

one thing, don't you find the lettuce from 7-11 really bitter? maybe its only my place outlet

The Korean chicken and fried rice for 35 baht is not so bad. 1 minute in the microwave and you have a tasty meal .

Edited by balo

Sticky rice burger. The only problem being the 10 years you have to wait for it to cool down without burning the roof of your mouth off.

As a quick comfort food i don't mind those hot dogs wrapped in bacon.

Although my particular favourite has to be the krapao flavoured sausages from PTT Jiffy.

I use the German Pepper Ham from 7-11 as an ingredient in my Rice noodles stir fried with fried crispy tofu, shiitake mushrooms, green peppers, red peppers, onion, jalapeno, green bean, Chinese cabbage, and bean sprouts in Chinese X.O. sauce. Fast food. whistling.gif

Jing mate if folks on here weren't aware that you were a friend of Dorothy the above post would certainly have swung it. biggrin.png

• Like 1

I use the German Pepper Ham from 7-11 as an ingredient in my Rice noodles stir fried with fried crispy tofu, shiitake mushrooms, green peppers, red peppers, onion, jalapeno, green bean, Chinese cabbage, and bean sprouts in Chinese X.O. sauce. Fast food. whistling.gif

Jing mate if folks on here weren't aware that you were a friend of Dorothy the above post would certainly have swung it. biggrin.png

I aint no friend of Dorothy but i would be happy to receive a supper invite! w00t.gif

I don't understand why anyone would eat at the 7/11 when just outside the door there are perfectly good fresh(ish) dead things being char grilled on a stick.

They may have been washed in gutter water and the girl probably has hep c and hasn't washed her hands for weeks but that's got to be better than the half a bucket of chemical preservatives that anything on the 7's shelves has had pumped into it.

• Like 2