Whats Your Favorite 7/11 Meals?

• Replies 165
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Having read this thread, the last few days I've been sampling the culinary delights of my local 7/11 stores.

I've tried a Tuna pie (25B from the oven), Chicken Burger (20B, freshly waved), Chicken Steak Burger (37B, freshly waved) and a Big Pao Minced Pork and Egg (16B, freshly waved).

Seriously. What the **** is the matter with you people? There was nothing enjoyable about any of that ****.

Not tried any of that, but glad you didn't like it. 7/11 is a treat for people who want some of the simple delights from home. It's not a retreat for your culinary side to explore the wonders of International cuisine. What the **** is wrong with you? I'd suggest not taking advice from an Internet forum and going back to eating what you enjoy, and let us enjoy our little treats. There is nothing enjoyable about listening to **** like your reply. smile.png

Some words there which I never thought you would see in a sentence together:

"simple delights" and "little treats" in reference to anything availible at 7/11, but then again suppose people who are making comments like this would be of the opinion that MacDonalds offerings are haute cusine and KFC should awarded a Michelin star for culinary excellence

You would suppose wrong, though. But as you are a 'supposer', I can't really be surprised by stupid comments. I'm also not at all surprised that you ignored my comment about 7/11 NOT being a culinary outing but rather a 'simple delight' for our tastebuds. Either you lack the intelligence to understand my comments, or your 7,000 plus posting time on this board has turned you into somewhat of a tosser. I'd imagine the second, since this board is full of them.

By the way, why are you posting on a thread you have absolutely NO interest in? You don't enjoy 7/11, so you must be here to create conflict with those of us who do? Suggest you get out in the Country a little more, and take in some more of the 'sabai, sabai' lifestyle...

This is a great topic! I keep my diet really healthy. Not hard to do where I live either as we live off our land mainly. I limit my sugar, MSG, sat fat, and sodium intake as much as possible here. The closest 7-11 is about a 20 min motor Ike ride into town. Every once in a while when I crave something a little more western I head down to 7-11 for my fix. Sometimes it's the sausages other times it's the microwave meals, or sometimes the sticky rice/BBQ pork burger. I have yet to try the Korean and Japanese meals. Maybe next time. It's ok to splurge once in a while. And the closest fast food we have from us is about 40 mins away. Which is only a choice of KFC or Pizza Company. And we already know there is no pizza at pizza company.

Some of you guys on here out to get out more,you live in a country where you can buy good fresh food for peanuts and you eat the same crap that you get in the west. unbelievable.

Rubbish!

You try finding a hotdog like 7/11 sells in London. Impossible. The only places that sell them ( and they're not as nice ) are those illegal street vendors, and they're never around when you want one.

While I usually eat homemade Asian food, I like a nice hotdog now and then.