Whats Your Favorite 7/11 Meals?

anyone tried the japanese burger patties with rice? saw the poster but the oulet in my area doesnt have any

Yeah, I liked it. Just a simple ground pork patty on rice with a bit of cabbage and carrot and covered in sauce, but it's pretty decent. The Japanese style rice is a nice change from the normal 7-11 rice. My main complaint is there isn't quite enough pork, veggies, and sauce for the amount of rice you get

Edited by DP25

• Replies 165
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hershey's dark chocolates with the almonds, 24 Bahts laugh.png

Agree!

yew both lie like dogs...nothing like that exists anywhere in Thailand...I occasionally found Hershey's with almonds in small places in Jeddah but the religious police were then after their asses...Hersheys dark chocolate with almonds, positively sinful...

(here's tutsi's dad sharing his huge 50p slab of Hersheys dark chocolate with almonds in the 50s: 'look out an' don't tell yer mum where ye got it from...')

Edited by tutsiwarrior

Agree!

yew both lie like dogs...nothing like that exists anywhere in Thailand...I occasionally found Hershey's with almonds in small places in Jeddah but the religious police were then after their asses...

there is hersheys in the 7-11 ,ive considered eating it many times while walking past but usually i can resist the chocolate

can never resist the beer though

occasionally the pea-nut m+m's are eaten also ,very rapidly so i ned a couple of bags to hit the spot :D

yew both lie like dogs...nothing like that exists anywhere in Thailand...I occasionally found Hershey's with almonds in small places in Jeddah but the religious police were then after their asses...Hersheys dark chocolate with almonds, positively sinful...

(

laugh.png

post-73039-0-04856400-1334688015_thumb.j

Edit:

ThaiVisa Voo-Doo attempt

Edited by surayu

no im not talking about that, its japanese burger patties steak with rice. look like the one below

o12s.png

This looks better than the version at 7-11. The pork patty from 7-11 isn't as big

Edited by DP25

(

laugh.png

post-73039-0-04856400-1334688015_thumb.j

Edit:

ThaiVisa Voo-Doo attempt

lying blackguards!...this is what Hersheys with almonds looks like:

then me dad went whole hog with the Hersheys chocolate syrup and vanilla ice cream...then me mum she screamed: 'Charles! think of the children!...' and then there was evil laughter, straight from de debbil...

Edited by tutsiwarrior

I think you will find the vast majority of our Thai 7/11 foodies cant afford anything else and a crappy 7/11 hotdog or microwave "meal" is their month end treat after consuming mamma noodles and water for the whole month.

Or were you just being sarcastic?

Duhh...what do you think ?

anyone tried the japanese burger patties with rice? saw the poster but the oulet in my area doesnt have any

nope i can't find them either

no im not talking about that, its japanese burger patties steak with rice. look like the one below

o12s.png

i saw something resembling that in a deep sided porcelain bowl last time i was food poisoned

I have seen doggy do more appertising than that...

Agree!

(here's tutsi's dad sharing his huge 50p slab of Hersheys dark chocolate with almonds in the 50s: 'look out an' don't tell yer mum where ye got it from...')

American chocolate tastes like Poo.

Agree!

Be careful...."Kerryk" will be saying you are spouting anti American bile with comments like this...

How much American chocolate have you had? If you don't like Hershey's, I'm sure there is some other American chocolate you would like. Did you also once eat at McDonalds and then proclaim 'American' food is crap too?

• Like 1

Agree!

You have tasted poo ? bah.gif

How much American chocolate have you had? If you don't like Hershey's, I'm sure there is some other American chocolate you would like. Did you also once eat at McDonalds and then proclaim 'American' food is crap too?

I read once about the chocolate recipe being influenced by what they had o do it it to make it last in rations in WW2 and the returning GI's wouldn;t go back to proper chocolate afterwards.

I liked the food in Texas.

I think eating only Thai food is very strange behavior, unless you are a Thai I guess. Nothing wrong with craving something western.

Yeah I'm sure the all Thais living in the UK subsist soley on diet of Shepherd's Pie, Yorkshire Pudding and Cumberland sausages.

I think eating only Thai food is very strange behavior, unless you are a Thai I guess. Nothing wrong with craving something western.

I knew a bloke who said that he couldn't see the point in eating western food like Burger King when there was so much deliciousThai food abou infering that anybody who enjoyed a double whopper and onion rings was a cultural philistine.

I thought

"Yeah I'm sure the all Thais living in the UK subsist soley on diet of Shepherd's Pie, Yorkshire Pudding and beans on toast."

Edited by mca

Don't make me post a tubgirl link......

I don't want to do it, but I will if I have to.

No, you definitely don't want to do that.

Last person to do that ended up with a rather permanent vacation from participating in the forum......

• Like 1

Last person to do that ended up with a rather permanent vacation from participating in the forum......

I have a witty response for this one but think during circumstances I hold on to it for now. :)

• Like 1

If you call that "meals" than you must be American.....

32 posts before the anti American bile kicked in. Good Job Thai Visa Vipers!

What in h90's post is anti-American bile my old colonial cousin ? you really must go and see someone about your paranoia/insecurity or English comprehension skills old chap

Yeah that was abit too harsh... Even Brits are known for having no taste buds tongue.png

But Brits aren't insulted if you tell British food isn't good.......Beside the best Indian Curry powder and the best Indian teas come from UK. British chocolate is very good and their beers world classlicklips.gif

But Brits aren't insulted if you tell British food isn't good.......Beside the best Indian Curry powder and the best Indian teas come from UK. British chocolate is very good and their beers world classlicklips.gif

Brits arent even insulted by Anti-British bile and in most cases will agree with you...

And rightly so, in fact even mentioning it puts images in my head I wish I could un-see... why has this topic deteriorated like this anyway?