Building Work Outside Suriwongse! Best Avoid

Chiangmai Foxy

hi guys,i would not advise a stay at the suriwong at the moment.i booked in and paid until 14th jan.if you are like me and get in at 6/7am then do your sleeping its not easy as major building work going on outside at the moment from 7am each morning.starting to get annoying to say the least.ok if you are one for early nights

hi guys,i would not advise a stay at the suriwong at the moment.i booked in and paid until 14th jan.if you are like me and get in at 6/7am

Where do you go till 7 in the morning in Chiang Mai :o

i think he wants to stalk you , i think i want to stalk her too :D

I think both you guys assume too much. :D

hi guys,i would not advise a stay at the suriwong at the moment.i booked in and paid until 14th jan.if you are like me and get in at 6/7am

Where do you go till 7 in the morning in Chiang Mai :D

:o

Too funny......

There's countless places to until 6-7am in the morning in Chiang Mai, no I'm not talking about Spicy or the Aussie place up the road by the Gold Plaza. There's all kinds of so called karaoke's some good some not...However not many Farang at them.

• 2 weeks later...

Where do you go till 7 in the morning in Chiang Mai :o

i think he wants to stalk you , i think i want to stalk her too :D

many places open til around 6am or longer,i hate spicy by the way,its like a like an animal market with people groping etc usually people from the middle east,iv seen many israelies get a slap from thai/falangs maybe not liked in these parts too much.lucky bar is ok,some good thais and falang in there.maybe i drink too much vodka red bull thus why i cannot sleep.also cold at night,first visit iv had that i never used air con.still could be back in england with snow!