Apartments In Buriram

bogeye

:o HI could any body tell me if they have apartments to rent in buriram i am coming there for 3months shortly and would like to find an apartment if possible i did read on this forum once about a new guest house called BED @BOOKS would somebody have there contact details as i might try there if i can not find an apatment thank you

:o HI could any body tell me if they have apartments to rent in buriram  i am coming there for 3months shortly and would like to find an apartment if possible i did read on this forum once about a new guest house called BED @BOOKS  would somebody have there contact details as i might try there if i can not find an apatment  thank you

I have a place 4 kms outside Buriram. also have a bungalow to rent in the same village, postmark me for details, bed and book is owned by a mate of mine's family, very good place, very clean and good food, it is situated opposite the Vong thong hotel, it is a corner property next to a car hire place. i will find my mates phone number and postmark you, you can call him for details.

:o HI could any body tell me if they have apartments to rent in buriram  i am coming there for 3months shortly and would like to find an apartment if possible i did read on this forum once about a new guest house called BED @BOOKS  would somebody have there contact details as i might try there if i can not find an apatment  thank you

I have a place 4 kms outside Buriram. also have a bungalow to rent in the same village, postmark me for details, bed and book is owned by a mate of mine's family, very good place, very clean and good food, it is situated opposite the Vong thong hotel, it is a corner property next to a car hire place. i will find my mates phone number and postmark you, you can call him for details.

hi i would like to stay in city if possible my last trip i stayed at vongthong hotel but as i was not there long i did not look about for apartments or other hotels as good as the vongthong was i thought this time i would look for an apartment i have looked at the internet but can not find anything maybe it might be better if i wait till i get ther and look around thanks :D

Bogeye, this may suit you. In town near the swimming pool is a farang run furniture shop. He has one very large room on the second floor that is kept for farang tourists. The room has the following: hot water shower/farang loo/ air-con/double bed/cable tv/stereo/fan/tables and chairs/fridge/hot water kettle/big outside balcony (good views of town) There is a mini-mart downstairs. Clothes washing facilities or get it done by one of the friendly staff. Free room cleaning. Within 25 mtrs there are more eating places than you can poke a stick at. Cost is 300 bht per day or 6000bht per month (200bht per day) Very clean and friendly. Further info ? Please feel free to email / pm me.