New Years Eve B-b-q & Fancy Dress Party

lampard10

If any of you Southern & Eastern Isaanites are stuck for new years eve, we are having our usual bash. This year to liven things up fancy dress can be worn. To give a little incentive, entrance fees will be 600 baht or 900 baht per couple. If you are in fancy dress the price drops to 450 & 600.

All the beer you can drink(except imported) and all the food you can eat. Shorts imported or otherwise will be 30 baht a shot.

Pay at the door, but anyone coming please PM me. or e-mail me. Cheers

Imported shorts for only 30 baht sounds great. I need several pair in a 32 inch waist.

(Of course, by now Lampy has edited the ###### thing....)

:o

Mad Mike........................how dare you question my integrity. (anyway this time it's true)

post-14019-1135421549_thumb.jpg

I wasn't questioning the New Year's Eve Bash, just the price of the imported shorts....

Only 30 baht for imported shorts is a deal worth a two hour drive....

Imported shorts for only 30 baht sounds great. I need several pair in a 32 inch waist.

:D

Mad Mike........................how dare you question my integrity. (anyway this time it's true)

I wasn't questioning the New Year's Eve Bash, just the price of the imported shorts....

Only 30 baht for imported shorts is a deal worth a two hour drive....

Do you want me to reserve rooms in two or three hotels then? :o

Something tells me those French Fries might not be the real thing, kinda like those jeans I once saw branded "Leve"  :o

Please make sure the web cam(s) are working...........

kenk3z

My wife bought some jeans in Pattaya one time when she went back on her own. She assured me they were the real thing, till I pointed out the VILE & EVIL on the label. They still sold as curio items.

They will be genuine French Fries as well. I'm going to sing in French as I'm cooking them. :D

I'll have sixpenneth of Franch Fries , pls. :D

I won't mention the webcam...... oh, bugger, done it again....... solly Shady :o

Edited by udon

I'll have sixpenneth of Franch Fries , pls. :D

I won't mention the webcam...... oh, bugger, done it again....... solly Shady :D

'e does 'is best :o