Want To Buy 4 Doors Mazda 3

Doi Thong

I have the 5 door version no complaints performance wise, the only gripe I would have would be the long wait of 4 months to actually get the car after ordering

Ive been trying to get the 5 door, service and delivery time is absolutley crap so may just get an altis instead not that i really want a "taxi"!!

I have the 5 door version no complaints performance wise, the only gripe I would have would be the long wait of 4 months to actually get the car after ordering

How did you finance the car? Anyway now they promise 1-2 months delievery, but i believe with my experience in Thailand it can be 3-4 months....:-) After you pay deposit nooone care right?

How did you finance the car? Anyway now they promise 1-2 months delievery, but i believe with my experience in Thailand it can be 3-4 months....:-) After you pay deposit nooone care right?

It seems that Mazda cars are made in the Philippines and not in Thailand .

This does not help in the case of spare parts needs or delivery management of the cars

I paid outright in the end, was originally going to have a Thai friend cover the requirements for finance, but didn't want to risk that. I was originally told 4 months and when 4 months was up told at east another 2 but ended up going for a different colour model that was available

I saw the Mazda 3 in last Auto show and was impressed, especially with iner design. The 4 door version in red/white or black look gorgeous. Anyone bought this car recently? Please share your experince starting from financing and to performance, thanks in advance.

Hi

I just bought a 4 door Mazda 3 R S/R (2.0) in blue (best colour in my opinion..very racy :o )from Mazda City Lumpini. I got it on finance 50% down through GE Capital, no need for thai guarantor. Placed order 2nd week of November, car arrived 2nd week december after some pushing for confirmed delivery date etc etc.

Overall service pretty good, better than expected.......just have to keep on there backs for the delivery date. Quite hard to get lots of extras thrown in for free though.....and impossible for discount (tried at 3 differant garages before settling to buy from lumpini).

I saw the Mazda 3 in last Auto show and was impressed, especially with iner design. The 4 door version in red/white or black look gorgeous. Anyone bought this car recently? Please share your experince starting from financing and to performance, thanks in advance.

Hi

I just bought a 4 door Mazda 3 R S/R (2.0) in blue (best colour in my opinion..very racy :o )from Mazda City Lumpini. I got it on finance 50% down through GE Capital, no need for thai guarantor. Placed order 2nd week of November, car arrived 2nd week december after some pushing for confirmed delivery date etc etc.

Overall service pretty good, better than expected.......just have to keep on there backs for the delivery date. Quite hard to get lots of extras thrown in for free though.....and impossible for discount (tried at 3 differant garages before settling to buy from lumpini).

Yes I would like blue color as well, and few small spoilers that I saw...probably will finalize the deal beginning of January.