Checking Visa Application Status Online Vfs (Uk)

I went to check our visa application status at the VFS website but I can't get past the login page - it seems to go into a loop constantly reloading.

On the page it says you need the application number and date of birth. Can someone tell me where I can find the number I should be using ? I've tried the GWF number and another one my other half gave me.

Thanks in advance.

Thanks; I tried the GWF number and her date of birth just now. I've tried Firefox and Chrome; neverending loop is simply broken behaviour even if the system is turned off. I tried this on Wednesday and it was the same. Will try again tomorrow.

I remember looking at the receipt, but could not remember what number is used, when I read your post I immediately knew you were right. My missus got a visa from the UK Embassy about 2 months ago, but never bothered checking online, just waited for the email.

This is what my girl got with her application

Track your Application

So following on from the above post, what do you see when you track your application?

Your Passport Status

Applicant Ref No. THAC/000012/0000/00

Applicant Name Ms FIRST NAME FAMILY NAME

Passport Number E000000

Application Submission Date 00/00/2012

Current Status : Your visa application has been forwarded to the Australian Embassy, Bangkok.

It does look more formal then the above type but I wasn't able to format it correctly ... but you get the idea.

The Applicant Ref No. THAC/000012/0000/00 will have come with the email sent to her.

THAC/000012/0000/00 This number is the date which VFS received the application and processed the paperwork. So if it was done today then it would be 230412

THAC/000012/0000/00 Is your unique number.

THAC/000012/0000/00 Ours was 01 ... so I assume the first application under our unique number.

Our Visa process application is shown at http://www.thaivisa....sa-application/