Where Can My Wife Learn English

jvc600

Aw, c'mon- it's hard for some couples to muster up the discipline. Personally I've never managed to mix language teaching and dating (either for my own learning or for my partner's).

The best answer for opening poster: Find a good gay conversation teacher with a lot of time on his hands who'll charge reasonable rates (for a friend, 400-500B/hr for a private is reasonable). Alternatively, pay someone to teach you Thai! :o

"Steven"

• 2 weeks later...
Aw, c'mon- it's hard for some couples to muster up the discipline. Personally I've never managed to mix language teaching and dating (either for my own learning or for my partner's).

The best answer for opening poster: Find a good gay conversation teacher with a lot of time on his hands who'll charge reasonable rates (for a friend, 400-500B/hr for a private is reasonable). Alternatively, pay someone to teach you Thai! :D

"Steven"

think to teach me thai sounds nice ,erh not

i will teach her myself and then she can pay me!!!!!!! :o

Some suggestions:

Tune your TV off all the Thai TV channels so she's forced watching English language TV - optionally get Satellite.

Speak English at home (without using bar-girl english, i.e. "me go now, ok".)

If you contemplate using any Thai "school" promising to teach her English, have a chat with the teacher first, some of them can hardly speak English themselves.

:o