Does Anyone Know What Has Happened To Nigel Kelsy, The Physio On Pattaya Tai 16?

eloigorri

Does anyone know what has happened to Nigel Kelsy, the physio on Pattaya Tai 16?

He sorted me out very well last year, and I urgently need some treatment again, but his mobile is off, and his office boarded up.

I hope he is still practising somewhere.

Thanks. Ed

No idea where he went but would be interested to know if someone else does. I had a few sessions with him as well and he sorted my back out immediately and gave the best advice I've got off anyone so far about preventive works for the back. A few weeks afterwards he stopped answering his phone and left a few messages unanswered.

The only physio I know of in Pattaya is in the Nova Lodge hotel on Pattaya Klang between 2nd road and beach road IIRC. I don't know if that's the same guy, he might have moved there?

the bloke who was there that i knew was called pack, but i think he has moved

The only physio I know of in Pattaya is in the Nova Lodge hotel on Pattaya Klang between 2nd road and beach road IIRC. I don't know if that's the same guy, he might have moved there?

the bloke who was there that i knew was called pack, but i think he has moved

I also used Nigel and he was a bit more than just a physio - he was the closest I could come to a chiropracter to fix my back when it was out. I was looking to make an appointment so I would also like to now if he is still around or gone for good.

I did come across this thread re Dr. Pack http://www.thaivisa.com/forum/topic/485393-chiropractor-in-pattaya/

I managed to get in touch with Nigel again on his normal mobile number.

He is back at his office on Tai 16 after an overseas trip, hence the lack of contact.

Normal service resumed. thank goodness.

Ed

• 4 months later...

Can someone give me Nigel's contact details? What are his charges?

The last number I had for him is 0890993845 and the charge probably depends on what you need doing but probably around 500baht.

Location was on Soi 16 about 10m on the right from the junction with Pattaya Tai.

David Pack is not a physio. He's a chiropractor and practices like old time practioneers...just rack 'em and crack em, though some patients are

quite happy with his work. He now has an office on N Pattaya Rd.

Most modern chiros are taught how to do extensive rehab/physio work as well as properly diagnose patients and refer to MD when appropriate.

Edited by LukDod

David Pack is not a physio. He's a chiropractor and practices like old time practioneers...just rack 'em and crack em, though some patients are

quite happy with his work. He now has an office on N Pattaya Rd.

Most modern chiros are taught how to do extensive rehab/physio work as well as properly diagnose patients and refer to MD when appropriate.

I was under David's hands the other day and he did an excellent job on my back. However, he refused to do any physio for my leg as he emphasized that he's a chiropractor and not a physio therapist. Honestly, I highly value that attitude, he could have also sold me something that he is not really good at just for the extra cash.

Can someone give me Nigel's contact details? What are his charges?

The last number I had for him is 0890993845 and the charge probably depends on what you need doing but probably around 500baht.

Location was on Soi 16 about 10m on the right from the junction with Pattaya Tai.

Thanks a lot topt.

I tried to call him, but he may be busy. Sent him sms for an appointment.

• 6 years later...