Leaving Thailand 2013

Might I suggest you list the price you would like to sell the bike for? Given you have a lot of time on your hands if your not in a rush to part with that wonderful machine I will assume you will wait to sell anyway attempting to get the price you want until D-Day arrives.

Edited by commande

<p>

Might I suggest you list the price you would like to sell the bike for? Given you have a lot of time on your hands if your not in a rush to part with that wonderful machine I will assume you will wait to sell anyway attempting to get the price you want until D-Day arrives.

There is no need to list the price on the open forum if someone is interested they can pm me.

And yes it is truly a

Edited by kawapower

Gotta say original post a bit strange now with answers and replies I'm confused

Is the bike for sale now or next year how many km will it have next year or are you not using it anymore so km will stay the same between then and now

Is the bike for sale now or next year how many km will it have next year or are you not using it anymore so km will stay the same between then and now

I fail to see where the confusion is!! the bike is for sale if someone pays what I am asking, I am not leaving to next year so obviously I am in no hurry if it can not be sold for my asking price, where is the confusion? there are many people who want a quick cheap bargain if that is the case then they should be looking at cheaper bikes!!

The bike is not used much as I hate driving in the rain so it will have very low km's even after 1 yr.

Edited by kawapower

I fail to see where the confusion is!! the bike is for sale if someone pays what I am asking, I am not leaving to next year so obviously I am in no hurry if it can not be sold for my asking price, where is the confusion? there are many people who want a quick cheap bargain if that is the case then they should be looking at cheaper bikes!!

The bike is not used much as I hate driving in the rain so it will have very low km's even after 1 yr.

Of course everyone is looking for a great deal!!! That is the whole idea which is why people want to know how much for the bike. 99% will not even be able to afford the bike they are just dreaming which is normal human nature. Probably best you just list it for sale and then share the link here to the add so people can see. As you stated, you have time so you can sit and wait anyway so let people dream and let the serious people consider your offer.

i hate to say it but i told you so .....sit down once you get some ideas of the re sale bros ,,,,,,, &lt;deleted&gt; we just became mates and now your leaving was it something i said about plastic cheesy.gif

You really need to post a price. I am looking for a bike but wouldn't even consider talking to anyone that isn't interested enough to post a price. Most of the time it turns out to be a troll !

You really need to post a price. I am looking for a bike but wouldn't even consider talking to anyone that isn't interested enough to post a price. Most of the time it turns out to be a troll !

I'm no troll, if you wanted to know the price there is the pm function, did you notice in my op it does say pm if interested!!!

Edited by kawapower

i hate to say it but i told you so .....sit down once you get some ideas of the re sale bros ,,,,,,, &lt;deleted&gt; we just became mates and now your leaving was it something i said about plastic cheesy.gif

Yep your plastic jibes has forced me to consider leaving cheesy.gif

Edited by kawapower

Here is the real add with all information.

thumbsup.gif

Thanks the owner should have just provided a link instead of hiding the ad. Would be better tools for selling anything as Many people won't even call on an ad with out a round about price.