Post Hole Digger

sirineou

I am starting to build 2 m high perimeter wall around my property, will post storry when I have some pictures, and more time.

Does anyone know where I can rent a small mechanical digger in Khon Kaen. and where I might be able to buy a post hole digger such as this?

Thank you

2aff3479-e421-454e-a500-8a78f1fa071d_300.jpg

These are cheap, maybe 800b plus the 2 poles, any hard where store.

sorry, are you sure about that? I know a guy that is putting one in his luggage from the UK soon, so please give me some news. Quick!

These are cheap, maybe 800b plus the 2 poles, any hard where store.

sorry, are you sure about that? I know a guy that is putting one in his luggage from the UK soon, so please give me some news. Quick!

I have looked many places in the KKC area including all the major home outlets such as Global House, Thai Watsadu and Home pro.and I have not seen one yet. I am also planing to bring one from the States when I come back next time. I plan to remove the handles, and only bring the working head, I can install handles here.If you can point out a place in KKC, or BKK where I can get one it will sure save me a headache., but will greatly contribute towards a massive back achelaugh.png

I have looked many places as well and only have have seen them at True Value in Bangkok, but I think they are over 2000 baht. Handles sold at hardware stores in Thailand are cheap, but junk. As many broken handles as I have dealt with in Thailand, it is nice to have high quality handles fitted from the factory that are also designed for the tool they are going on.