Its Reported Roy Hodgson Approached To Be England Manager

dsfbrit

• Replies 224
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

We beat you at Wemberleeey that is all the stat I need. Should have been by a bigger margin as well! laugh.png

You bastards also broke our crossbar.tongue.png

i can see you are just killing time until the Cup Final kicks off - I have got to pack a bag for a trip tomorrow. You are <deleted> and you know you are and we both know that England are not world beaters.

Goodnight!

• Like 1

We beat you at Wemberleeey that is all the stat I need. Should have been by a bigger margin as well! laugh.png

You bastards also broke our crossbar.tongue.png

i can see you are just killing time until the Cup Final kicks off - I have got to pack a bag for a trip tomorrow. You are <deleted> and you know you are and we both know that England are not world beaters.

Goodnight!

Spot on. We will never stop baiting you though...not ever! tongue.png

As of November 2008, the teams have played 110 matches; England have won 45, Scotland 41, and there have been 24 draws

Fantastic statistic that. Just shows that if 7th placed England have managed ONLY four more wins than the 48th placed Scots have against England, the real line that separates the men from the boys must lie somewhere between the 4th and 5th ranked teams.

Yes mate we are crap. But....you lot think you're half decent. We know you are also crap. Hence the piss taking. rolleyes.gif

We won't stop...no we won't stop....biggrin.png

That is understandable - you have nothing else to do this Summer - NOTHING ! biggrin.png

Leaving aside your clearly delusional sense of superiority for a moment.....I really hope its a cracking tournament. Let's see some wonderful attacking football!

Now on that note I hope England are on the plane home nice and early. wink.png

All I see when i read your posts is confirmation that you've got a terrible inferiority complex. Mind you, suppose it's justifiable when you've so bad for so long. In different circumstances i'de show empathy , but being youre scotch and gobby, you get what you deserve, NOTHING!!!!

Edited by rijit

Yes mate we are crap. But....you lot think you're half decent. We know you are also crap. Hence the piss taking. rolleyes.gif

That is understandable - you have nothing else to do this Summer - NOTHING ! biggrin.png

Leaving aside your clearly delusional sense of superiority for a moment.....I really hope its a cracking tournament. Let's see some wonderful attacking football!

Now on that note I hope England are on the plane home nice and early. wink.png

All I see when i read your posts is confirmation that you've got a terrible inferiority complex. Mind you, suppose it's justifiable when you've so bad for so long. In different circumstances i'de show empathy , but being youre scotch and gobby, you get what you deserve, NOTHING!!!!

I'm sure if I rearrange the letters in your name I could spell idiot. tongue.png

• Like 1

Excuse me for being pedantic but what have the last two days of puerile oneupmanship posts regarding the merits of England v Scotland got to do with Roy Hodgson being appointed England Manager? Am i missing something? Does the Football forum have different rules than the rest, regarding off topic posts? Just asking!

Excuse me for being pedantic but what have the last two days of puerile oneupmanship posts regarding the merits of England v Scotland got to do with Roy Hodgson being appointed England Manager? Am i missing something? Does the Football forum have different rules than the rest, regarding off topic posts? Just asking!

I've been saying the same thing for the last three pages!!

First misquoting, now putting words in our mouths! rolleyes.gif

Anyway, back to important matters.....how many linesmen have Scotland got going to the euro's? w00t.gif