This Week's Weather

buadhai

I was kind of curious as to what the upcoming week would be like weather-wise. I checked the following two sites for their week-long forecast for Korat:

Intellicast

Thai Government Weather and Safety Site

Oddly, the Thai government site has predicted lows that are 6 or 7 degrees warmer than the Intellicast site.

For example, Intellicast calls for a low of 17C on Thursday while the Thai govt. site says 24 for that same day.

I wonder who's right and why the big difference?

I was kind of curious as to what the upcoming week would be like weather-wise. I checked the following two sites for their week-long forecast for Korat:

Intellicast

Oddly, the Thai government site has predicted lows that are 6 or 7 degrees warmer than the Intellicast site.

For example, Intellicast calls for a low of 17C on Thursday while the Thai govt. site says 24 for that same day.

Intellicast

The following website was provide on another post and is very good for all sorts of news as well as world weather info :- http://www.newszoom.com/weather

there info for Korat is :-

Korat Weather

CURRENT CONDITIONS

79°F

(26°C)

Mostly Cloudy

Rel. Humidity: 83%

Wind: N at 5 mph (8 km/h)

Sunrise: 6:36 AM

Sunset: 5:50 PM

Barometric Pressure: 29.95"Hg (F)

5 DAY FORECAST

Tuesday

86°F (30°C) | 57°F (14°C) showers

Wednesday

80°F (27°C) | 55°F (13°C) thunder

Thursday

82°F (28°C) | 60°F (16°C) cloudy

Friday

83°F (28°C) | 62°F (17°C) part cloudy

Saturday

83°F (28°C) | 65°F (18°C) part cloudy

marshbags :D:D:D

p.s. watch the cream crackers in the u.k Morden ffffffffkcn eeeelllllll

:o:D

Intellicast

The following website was provide on another post and is very good for all sorts of news as well as world weather info :- http://www.newszoom.com/weather

there info for Korat is :-

Korat Weather

CURRENT CONDITIONS

79°F

(26°C)

Mostly Cloudy

Rel. Humidity: 83%

Wind: N at 5 mph (8 km/h)

Sunrise: 6:36 AM

Sunset: 5:50 PM

Barometric Pressure: 29.95"Hg (F)

5 DAY FORECAST

Tuesday

86°F (30°C) | 57°F (14°C) showers

Wednesday

80°F (27°C) | 55°F (13°C) thunder

Thursday

82°F (28°C) | 60°F (16°C) cloudy

Friday

83°F (28°C) | 62°F (17°C) part cloudy

Saturday

83°F (28°C) | 65°F (18°C) part cloudy

p.s. watch the cream crackers in the u.k Morden ffffffffkcn eeeelllllll

:o:D

All i know is that the today has been a lot warmer than the last 10 days.. so there.. :D

totster :D

p.s. watch the cream crackers in the u.k Morden  ffffffffkcn eeeelllllll

?? Don't follow. Please tell.

:D

Boy, will I be glad to join you guys out there. We went north on a visit today. Wife thought it was great and had me stop the car umpteen times for photoshoots of the snow. She's still talking about it. Even with a decent 4X4 I was off the road. Didn't think we would get home. My fault for taking the scenic route to please the little lady!

Hang on to the good weather. We're on our way in 2 days. :o

p.s. watch the cream crackers in the u.k Morden  ffffffffkcn eeeelllllll

?? Don't follow. Please tell.

:D

Boy, will I be glad to join you guys out there. We went north on a visit today. Wife thought it was great and had me stop the car umpteen times for photoshoots of the snow. She's still talking about it. Even with a decent 4X4 I was off the road. Didn't think we would get home. My fault for taking the scenic route to please the little lady!

Hang on to the good weather. We're on our way in 2 days. :o

Hiya Morden

As the saying goes " it,s cold enough to freeze the testicles off a brass monkey "

cream crackers ( knackers ) is slang for testicles.

In Yorkshire up north we use this saying when the temp. is really cold

hence the " watch the cream crackers " in reference to the freezing weather conditions.

It,s a humorous saying by the way, while indicating it,s really cold.

The ffffffffkcn eeeeellllll is imitating speaking while shivering from the cold of course and is a typical reaction to what it must feel like back home at the present time, weather wise.

Did you get anywhere near Yorkshire when you went north ?

Hi Marshbags,

Thanks for the explanation. Where I come from 'cream crackered' is rhyming slang for 'knackered', which means tired out. It's odd that we understand it so differently because I'm from the next county to you - Nottinghamshire. Brass monkeys I do understand!

Notts is where we were yestarday so we did get close to Yorkshire. You wouldn't want their weather right now! The A1 was a nightmare last evening and more snow fell overnight. The little lady wants to build a snowman today! I'll watch with a whisky laced coffee from indoors and see how long she lasts.

As I said, hang on to the warm weather for us, please! Some sunshine would be welcome too.

Hi Marshbags,

Thanks for the explanation. Where I come from 'cream crackered' is rhyming slang for 'knackered', which means tired out. It's odd that we understand it so differently because I'm from the next county to you - Nottinghamshire. Brass monkeys I do understand!

Notts is where we were yestarday so we did get close to Yorkshire. You wouldn't want their weather right now! The A1 was a nightmare last evening and more snow fell overnight. The little lady wants to build a snowman today! I'll watch with a whisky laced coffee from indoors and see how long she lasts.

As I said, hang on to the warm weather for us, please! Some sunshine would be welcome too.

Sorry this is off the original post about weather buadhai.

Had many a happy time in Nottingham, Morden and i remember a very special girlfriend from Sneighton Dale who was a really nice lady.

Knackered does mean the same and is also used to describe being unable to do anything about a situation.

Knackers is a local slang for testicals.

One origin being when they had a male horse / pit pony castrated they would say he,s knackered now:- ( cannot go for the females ), and also the reference of Knackers being taking his testicles off comes into the variations.

Thanks for allowing the o.t. comments.

marshbags :o:D:D