Problems With My Thai Girlfriend

AngelofDeath

Then there is the logistics of a Mia Noi. The Thai man has the advantage in keeping his Mia Noi hidden and the woman realizes this. A Farang has major problems doing anything in secret.

Although I don't bother with this anymore, when I did, I never had any problems. Of course has to be in a bigger population center, and at the time only spent a couple of non-sleeping hours per day at home.

Just have to make sure your MN's flat is in a completely different neighborhood, and randomize your travel/visitation patterns - 5-7am was always a pretty foolproof timeslot. . .

It seems like the overall consensus is that her expectations are over the top. I thought I was the only one who think that way. But, if you were to look it in another way, her expectations are very challenging. I'm sure most guys wouldn't back down to this type of challenges, isn't it?

Yes, I agreed that my girlfriend is being honest. Hopefully I can change her mind. I have 2 years to change her mind.

If I choose to break up with her, I am potentially risking losing a very good and rare thai wife.

As I mentioned, I am tired of going in and out of relationship. I'm sure some of you felt the same way as I do.

I usually dislike being harsh or seeing harsh comments but... are you a crack head or a person who feels inadequate? I ask because I cannot see how anyone, with a clear mind, could consider giving this leech all those assets as some type of honorable challenge to complete. This type is a very good and rare Thai wife? rolleyes.gif

There are plenty of women out there who want a good man and who will work with her man to build a future. The type which has her protrusible proboscis in your wallet (or willy) and wanting to live off your cash needs to be gotten rid of now. What she laid out for you basically said, "I believe I have hooked a live one, who I can barely tolerate already, but I can endure it for two years if and only if he pays me with the assets laid out. If he cannot, I will continue fishing for another."

Mate, go back to the dating scene and if you get depressed about not giving her all those toys, head over to a rental shop and let the pain flood out of you.

• Like 2

I have the same problem with my Thai wife. Virtually all women marry for money. It's just that since we're farang we're supposed to really have big money. Does it occur to them that we're not all rich? rolleyes.gif

My advice. Forget marriage. Break up and *play* with women. Pretend you are rich to get them to sleep with you. So many do this it is funny and you don't have to pay bargirls for sex. thumbsup.gif

Yes because when you become as bitter as this, your personality just won't cut it any more.

I've got another thai girlfriend after the breakup with my previous thai girlfriend. I've known my current thai girlfriend for more than 1 year

But according to your other topic that you posted in July last year, about your last girlfriend going to marry her relative and you were still with her at that time. Looks like you have more of a problem than you think ... even counting above 10 is beyond you!

Are you for real!

I said I've known my current thai girlfriend for more than 1 year. What's so strange about that? Let's say you have 2 female friends whom you've known for more than 1 year, you had a relationship with one of them she became your girlfriend for 4 months, so how long have you known your current girlfriend? 4 months or 1 year?

I'm sorry if this is what caused so many of you to think that I was cheating on my first girlfriend and playing a prank on you guys in this forum. I had already broken up with my 1st thai girlfriend in August last year. I started my relationship with my current thai girlfriend in october last year.

Still, there're a lot of helpful posts. Hope I can clear up this misunderstanding.

Just in case some of you miss it, if you know your female friend for more than 1 year but started a relationship with her for about 6 months, how long have you known your girlfriend? 6 months or 1 year?

What do you call a relationship with this girl, who you kiss a few times and never had sex with. I have kissed my sister and hug her and never had sex with her but I don't consider that a relationship.

Ah Thailand !

The country where everything has a price-tag, even love !

What a lovely story to tell your children before going to bed: their Mummy loved their Daddy so much that she blackmailed him for 10 millions Baht.

You can prepare to save also for 20 years of therapy for the kids ;)

I can't see any positive replies at all? She's a very nice lady and she will be a very good wife. She said in her culture, the boyfriend pays for everything. I tried explaining to her that sometimes we can go dutch when we go out for meals. But she said if the boyfriend doesn't pay for the girlfriend, then what's the point of being a boyfriend to a thai lady.

10 million baht+ ?!!!

She's having a laugh right?

Yeah. Laughing all the way to the bank.