Problems With My Thai Girlfriend

AngelofDeath

Dear All .....please refer to a previous thread this guy started last year....

http://www.thaivisa....the-bridegroom/

Hes pulling the piss on here............someone shut his account down...

I also alerted people to his previous threads (almost identical) but it went over thier heads. Now I have been just stting back and laughing as people try to council him. I bet the O.P has fallen off his chair laughing at everyone.

good work officer, it is not easy as easy to use the search function as one might think.

The only reason a Thai woman would choose a farang instead of a Thai male for marriage is money. If they would choose between a Farang and a Thai with equal wealth, they would choose the Thai guy 99% of the time. 'Love' has nothing to do with this.

Allow me . . . The only reason a Thai woman would choose a corpulent, balding and socially-awkward farang of pensionable age instead of a Thai male for marriage is money

I disagree with both of these. There are other reasons - many farang have been well-trained by our feminist-ideology culture to treat women much more nicely than many Thai men do, and many of us are harder-working, less prone to physically disciplining them or gambling/drinking all the family money away. Looked at from another way, farang men are much more likely to allow themselves to become suckers, completely pussy-whipped in every aspect of their lives.

Of course this difference is exaggerated by the "teelac please rescue me" spiels they spin, but there is some truth to it.

However 99% of the time money is indeed the **main** reason, and even when romantic "love" is involved, it's a rare Thai woman that will let that interfere with her financial interests.

what does this have to do with feminism? quite the opposite i would say.

Is this thread less then what it appears to be ?

Who knows ...

Who cares ...

Sort of like the new shiny ball you were given for Christmas ... post-4641-1156694572.gif

You kick it around for a while, have fun with it, kick to your mates and watch them play for a while.

When a new shinier ball comes along, we'll disregard this older version and play with the new shiny ball.

Unless the OP comes back with additional information ... an incentive program to play longer.

Edited by David48

The only reason a Thai woman would choose a farang instead of a Thai male for marriage is money.

Allow me . . . The only reason a Thai woman would choose a corpulent, balding and socially-awkward farang of pensionable age instead of a Thai male for marriage is money

Thanks for listening

I have to ask. Do you really think a Thai lady will choose an corpulent, balding and socially-awkward of pensionable age Thai male over an corpulent, balding and socially-awkward of pensionable age Farang male?

Edited by kerryk

Unfortunately some of the brethren take it just a tad too seriously ... post-4641-1156694005.gif

Better to realise that essentially we are all in the same lifeboat, just in different seats ... and some are pulling on their oars a little harder then others.

The only reason a Thai woman would choose a farang instead of a Thai male for marriage is money.

Thanks for listening

I have to ask. Do you really think a Thai lady will choose an corpulent, balding and socially-awkward of pensionable age Thai male over an corpulent, balding and socially-awkward of pensionable age Farang male?

Depends, which one is more financially viable and gullible? Personally I think the farang would have longer heart strings and care for the sick buffalo, and build mum that nice new house and new bicycle for the nephew to get to school. The Thai guy may just be a little more smart (Thaiwise) and not easily hand over his baht to to someone elses family. I pressume we are talking about gold digging thai women and not generally because that would be different.

Dear All .....please refer to a previous thread this guy started last year....

http://www.thaivisa....the-bridegroom/

Hes pulling the piss on here............someone shut his account down...

I also alerted people to his previous threads (almost identical) but it went over thier heads. Now I have been just stting back and laughing as people try to council him. I bet the O.P has fallen off his chair laughing at everyone.

good work officer, it is not easy as easy to use the search function as one might think.

I found his other post "My Thai Gf Is Going To Marry Soon But I Am Not The Bridegroom."

Apparently his other girlfriend is getting married to her alledged brother and he needs help and advice on what to do.

Thanks for listening

Depends, which one is more financially viable and gullible? Personally I think the farang would have longer heart strings and care for the sick buffalo, and build mum that nice new house and new bicycle for the nephew to get to school. The Thai guy may just be a little more smart (Thaiwise) and not easily hand over his baht to to someone elses family. I pressume we are talking about gold digging thai women and not generally because that would be different.

George, what I was trying to get at was; take the money out of the equation and then answer the question.

If he is really who i think he is, i used to "work" with OP online..

and all of this isnt a surprise, if its him, hes a major spazz

"...major spazz..."

That is too funny.

My gut says the OP is legit...although I think he ran the anchor leg in the 4x4 relay in the Special Olympics in 2008 for Pakistan...came 2nd.

...and was best man in the wedding of his girlfriend to her "brother".

I'm pretty sure there is a reality show in here somewhere.

Sometimes I do actually wonder whether some farang guys are actually all there and for real, seriously? Who would fall for this kind of shit and play that kind of dangerous game? coffee1.gif

Hmm, perhaps because some have brains, others have dicks? rolleyes.gif

• Like 1

I've got another thai girlfriend after the breakup with my previous thai girlfriend. I've known my current thai girlfriend for more than 1 year

But according to your other topic that you posted in July last year, about your last girlfriend going to marry her relative and you were still with her at that time. Looks like you have more of a problem than you think ... even counting above 10 is beyond you!

Are you for real!

I said I've known my current thai girlfriend for more than 1 year. What's so strange about that? Let's say you have 2 female friends whom you've known for more than 1 year, you had a relationship with one of them she became your girlfriend for 4 months, so how long have you known your current girlfriend? 4 months or 1 year?

I'm sorry if this is what caused so many of you to think that I was cheating on my first girlfriend and playing a prank on you guys in this forum. I had already broken up with my 1st thai girlfriend in August last year. I started my relationship with my current thai girlfriend in october last year.

Still, there're a lot of helpful posts. Hope I can clear up this misunderstanding.

Just in case some of you miss it, if you know your female friend for more than 1 year but started a relationship with her for about 6 months, how long have you known your girlfriend? 6 months or 1 year?

Edited by AngelofDeath

Thanks for listening

Where the choices are so evenly matched in terms of age, means, looks etc, I'd imagine that 9 times out of 10, sharing a culture and a language with the "lady" would give the Thai pensioner an edge.

What's your point?

Sometimes I do actually wonder whether some farang guys are actually all there and for real, seriously? Who would fall for this kind of shit and play that kind of dangerous game? coffee1.gif

Don't most have both? I did, last time I checked

It seems that for some guys it's difficult to have them work at the same time whistling.gif

It seems that for some guys it's difficult to have them work at the same time whistling.gif

Or at all... rolleyes.gif

Thanks for listening

Where the choices are so evenly matched in terms of age, means, looks etc, I'd imagine that 9 times out of 10, sharing a culture and a language with the "lady" would give the Thai pensioner an edge.

What's your point?

I have some personal experience in the area. It has been my findings that the Farang comes out ahead.

If money is not an issue I think we are discussing an older woman and an older man.

When comparing older men and women the issue of communication becomes less important. The lady realizes the man is not listening to her anyway and the man realizes nothing he says to the woman will make any difference. I think this thought is universal in most couples over 50 years of age.

The white thing for some reason seems to make Thai women think Farangs are younger then they actually are.

Also Farangs are generally in better shape physically than Thai men of advanced age. Remember Thais retire at 50 and Farangs at 60. There is a reason for that.

I also think older women are less effected by public opinion. They have reached a point in life where they don't care.

There is of course the oral sex thing. Old Thai men don't do it. Old Farang men might not be able to do much else. In the other area there is the perceived size factor; real or imagined if that is an option.

Then there is the logistics of a Mia Noi. The Thai man has the advantage in keeping his Mia Noi hidden and the woman realizes this. A Farang has major problems doing anything in secret.

I think if we are looking at the average Thai woman not low or high class just average the Farang comes out on top. The very high class woman is obviously limited by family obligations in her choice and the very low class has other problems.

• Like 2

There is of course the oral sex thing. Old Thai men don't do it. Old Farang men might not be able to do much else. In the other area there is the perceived size factor; real or imagined if that is an option.

cheesy.gif

Edited by metisdead
Bold font removed.

I have some personal experience in the area. It has been my findings that the Farang comes out ahead.

The white thing for some reason seems to make Thai women think Farangs are younger then they actually are.

What??!! Seriously??!! My experience has been that white people look older than Thais of similar age.

I think if we are looking at the average Thai woman not low or high class just average the Farang comes out on top.

Nonsense. Most "average" Thai women don't even come into contact with foreign men and, if they did, it's ridiculous to suggest they'd ignore the inability to communicate properly when considering any interaction beyond gratuitous, no-strings sex.

Nevertheless, I'm willing to accept that your experiences have led you to these conclusions but I can't help shuddering when I try to visualize the kind of women you're knockin' about with.

Unless the OP comes back with additional information ... an incentive program to play longer.

rolleyes.gif

I said I've known my current thai girlfriend for more than 1 year. What's so strange about that? Let's say you have 2 female friends whom you've known for more than 1 year, you had a relationship with one of them she became your girlfriend for 4 months, so how long have you known your current girlfriend? 4 months or 1 year?

I'm sorry if this is what caused so many of you to think that I was cheating on my first girlfriend and playing a prank on you guys in this forum. I had already broken up with my 1st thai girlfriend in August last year. I started my relationship with my current thai girlfriend in october last year.

Still, there're a lot of helpful posts. Hope I can clear up this misunderstanding.

Just in case some of you miss it, if you know your female friend for more than 1 year but started a relationship with her for about 6 months, how long have you known your girlfriend? 6 months or 1 year?

Edited by David48

What??!! Seriously??!! My experience has been that white people look older than Thais of similar age

White people are quite bad at judging a Thais age. So your experience (not being a Thai) is meaningless in this situation.

Equally Thais are quite bad judging a white persons age.

What??!! Seriously??!! My experience has been that white people look older than Thais of similar age

White people are quite bad at judging a Thais age. So your experience (not being a Thai) is meaningless in this situation.

Equally Thais are quite bad judging a white persons age.

I'm not white

What??!! Seriously??!! My experience has been that white people look older than Thais of similar age.

I think if we are looking at the average Thai woman not low or high class just average the Farang comes out on top.

Nonsense. Most "average" Thai women don't even come into contact with foreign men and, if they did, it's ridiculous to suggest they'd ignore the inability to communicate properly when considering any interaction beyond gratuitous, no-strings sex.

Nevertheless, I'm willing to accept that your experiences have led you to these conclusions but I can't help shuddering when I try to visualize the kind of women you're knockin' about with.

Actually the experience was with Thai men also. There were a number of them that we knew in Chiang Mai that asked my GF to fix them up with Thai women.

BTW Asian men look younger to me also. For some reason not to Thai women.

When I say average women I mean, executive sales or industrial managers types as opposed to royalty or rock stars.

My chicky is OK. She just called. I am doing the laundry as we are going to Pattaya for the holiday tomorrow. She likes Pattaya because she likes lobster and opera.

I can't see any positive replies at all? She's a very nice lady and she will be a very good wife. She said in her culture, the boyfriend pays for everything. I tried explaining to her that sometimes we can go dutch when we go out for meals. But she said if the boyfriend doesn't pay for the girlfriend, then what's the point of being a boyfriend to a thai lady.

10 million baht+ ?!!!

She's having a laugh right?

There are things I don't put up with here, and one of those things is insulting a members wife/husband/etc. I deleted one post, but further insults will be met with a suspension.

I have the same problem with my Thai wife. Virtually all women marry for money. It's just that since we're farang we're supposed to really have big money. Does it occur to them that we're not all rich? rolleyes.gif

My advice. Forget marriage. Break up and *play* with women. Pretend you are rich to get them to sleep with you. So many do this it is funny and you don't have to pay bargirls for sex. thumbsup.gif

I have the same problem with my Thai wife. Virtually all women marry for money. It's just that since we're farang we're supposed to really have big money. Does it occur to them that we're not all rich? rolleyes.gif

My advice. Forget marriage. Break up and *play* with women. Pretend you are rich to get them to sleep with you. So many do this it is funny and you don't have to pay bargirls for sex. thumbsup.gif

Not sure I would suggest anybody "play" with somebody and lie to them so that they sleep with you.

Maybe I am too honest and have morals.

I agree, just as despicable as the lying gold diggers, your self-respect is much too high a price to pay for "free" sex. Least you can do is be honest about your intentions if you demand the same from her.

Sex with beautiful young girls is entirely affordable here as long as you're not also looking for someone from the top say 30% of society. Which means if you need her to speak English before meeting you, you'll end up with experienced sex workers whether they admit to themselves or not.