New Year Party

erg

I know that most expats in Chiang Rai, do new year with their wifes in the local villages, drinking Lao Kao and eating Thai food, but i can asure u that there is a good party at Bo,s Place.

I was their this mornig, and because I know Erqwin personal :o , he let me look in the kichen, and i must say, he is making beautiful food.

The doors will open approx. 16.00 hours. :D

The food is free. :D

And the drinks are 20% down. :D (he must be crazy)

so i hope to see some of you there.

ps. i heard that Limbo will be there, after he finished his experiment in Mai Sai, by the way Limbo good luck. :D

I know that most expats in Chiang Rai, do new year with their wifes in the local villages, drinking Lao Kao and eating Thai food, but i can asure u that there is a good party at Bo,s Place.

I was their this mornig, and because I know Erqwin personal :o , he let me look in the kichen, and i must say, he is making beautiful food.

ps. i heard that Limbo will be there, after he finished his experiment in Mai Sai, by the way Limbo good luck. :D

Hi Erg ,

so you got the honour to look in the kitchen , then you sure must know Erwin very good , i thought it was top secret and sacred

if they are preparing beautifull food there must be some beautifull cooks also , my guess , let ' s hope it tasts as it looks , no doubt about that.

i am sure Limbo goes for the food .

kor töht , can ' t come

have fun and cu next year (countdown , still 10 to go )

suk keun wan sin bee

Flup

ps : what about Limbo ' s experiment , secret ? , making me curious

something to do with bycicle training -exploration ?

Free beautiful food many places at new year eve there is.

erg - are you the husband/boyfriend with Bo?

erg - are you the husband/boyfriend with Bo?

No, he is her sister, the charming lady with who I am secretly in love :D .

I will start the experiment in about twenty minutes, supported by donations of Erg and Bob. Sitting in Maesai now. No Flupke, burning rubber OK, but no wheels involved!

All the best to all of you!

Will stop smoking in two hours. I am finishing my packet of cigarets now (ughe, ughe, ughe :D ).

Limbo :o

Oh nno mr. Potter, i can not say anything about my true identity.but i must say you are thinking in the wright direction.

Limbo (burning rubber) ha ha ha.. maybe you can tell me about your experiences.

ps the party was okay..good food but i was a little dissapointed that (drunk) erqwin messed up the countdown.

Great food Erg(win). Thanks for advertising here on thaivisa.com

Great food Erg(win). Thanks for advertising here on thaivisa.com

Dear Potter,

When people like Dutch Erqwin and Belgian Jos organize non-profit events I don't consider it to be advertising. They are running the two main expat meeting places of Chiang Rai. Places where everybody is welcome who respects and loves Thailand and the Thai people.

Australian Wayne organized a great party for the kids in his village and Dutch Andre for the kids of the school in his village. Around Christmas and New Year several foreigners did nice things in Chiang Rai without thinking about benefits for themselves. Let's hail it!

(sorry, I know you made a joke, but these guys gave us an example to follow next year)

Limbo.