Do You Check Your Profile Page?

This thread has really made my day.

I have now received 25 likes. Profile says that is "excellent"

I have to thank George for the one that tiped me over.thumbsup.gif

You can stop now, as "excellent" is as high as you can go. Theblether is at 995 and he is still only excellent. Where is the next mountain to climb?wink.png

Maybe on the thread were we are trying to educate the Thais through the noble game of cricket. rolleyes.gif

• Replies 171
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You can stop now, as "excellent" is as high as you can go. Theblether is at 995 and he is still only excellent. Where is the next mountain to climb?wink.png

Should I ask theblether if I am to stop posting now as I have reached excellency.rolleyes.gif

I check my profile fairly often especially to see who has given me likes.wink.png

There is one poster that I would really like to get a "like" from but he hasn't done so yet.sad.png

But I do understand what the OP means. smile.png

I have been waiting 43 years for a Valentines card from someone I had a crush on ......:)

• Like 1

I check my profile fairly often especially to see who has given me likes.wink.png

There is one poster that I would really like to get a "like" from but he hasn't done so yet.sad.png

I have been waiting 43 years for a Valentines card from someone I had a crush on ......smile.png

But that person can't be me. wink.png

Blimey; this is turning into some kind of contest for who has the most 'likes'. I would rather have a contest for who has the most 'licks', but I guess we would be moderated into oblivion !

Licks and likes. Maybe they are all the same.

^^^^^^ good lord do you sound like a fanboy.

simple fact of the matter is nobody here need know my age, email add and favoured type of underwear.

nor for that matter need they know where i sit or what i wear while i am posting. you are here to entertain me, not i you.

it may sound harsh, but you are reading too much into this whole thing. the internet is for entertainment, work and information retrieval. My social life exists offline, in unhygienic meatspace , if you will.

You're so right. And the others ............ are so wrong.

I would say 1000 is my personal Everest, I can see it, I can smell it, but it's just that little bit beyond my fingertips......... and I'm struggling to get over the peak!!!!

I wonder if I get a prize for getting 1000 likes???? biggrin.png

• Like 2

There's some help

Thanks very much.......I'm now full of nervous anticipation biggrin.png

I'm away to have a look at Jingthings profile, he'll go mad when he finds out I got to 1,000 likes before him cheesy.gif

edit......I just had a look at JT's profile, and one of his recent visitors was Rimmer ( the mod )......who I reckon has got one of the scariest avatars on TV. blink.png

Terrifying.

Edited by theblether
  • Like 1

There's some help

Thanks very much.......I'm now full of nervous anticipation biggrin.png

I'm away to have a look at Jingthings profile, he'll go mad when he finds out I got to 1,000 likes before him cheesy.gif

edit......I just had a look at JT's profile, and one of his recent visitors was Rimmer ( the mod )......who I reckon has got one of the scariest avatars on TV. blink.png

Terrifying.

My ambission is to have enough likes so that, if I get a warning, I can cancel the warning out.

Having zero warnings reminds me of my exam marks, in English and Latin, when in highschool

and I don't want to tarnish that memory.sad.png

I very rarely check other people's profiles, however I have edited mine briefly. Nothing special though. I have quite a few profile views though. blink.png

Excellent 86.clap2.gif Now how did I know that? wink.png

I very rarely check other people's profiles, however I have edited mine briefly. Nothing special though. I have quite a few profile views though. blink.png

I just had a look, I reckon your profile says all it needs. I updated mine today as well......I suppose it's a good idea to give fellow members a rough idea of who is behind the avatar. wai.gif

There's some help

+1

Thanks very much chickenslegs..............1000 likes!!!! Thanks very much to everyone that has shown their appreciation for my inane ramblings......I'm away to get my prize off George.

I wonder what it will be rolleyes.gif

I ran out of likes earlier today or I would have given you one already. They seem to have me on a short leash these days.ermm.gif

Scratch that, I’m free to like again.

Sounds a bit Englebert Humperdinck

There's some help

+1

Thanks very much chickenslegs..............1000 likes!!!! Thanks very much to everyone that has shown their appreciation for my inane ramblings......I'm away to get my prize off George.

Well, back for another day but still need 932 likes to catch up to you.

Had a lot more profile views than normal over the last few hours.clap2.gif

I will have to look into that..wink.png

Don,t forget to tell us what your prise is.smile.png

Edited by kevjohn

There's some help

+1

Well, back for another day but still need 932 likes to catch up to you.

Had a lot more profile views than normal over the last few hours.clap2.gif

I will have to look into that..wink.png

Don,t forget to tell us what your prise is.smile.png

Better make note before David 48 picks this up.

Z and S too close on the keyboard.

Well thats as good a reason as any.ermm.gif

Never mind.

Likes are steadily rising.clap2.gif

• Like 1

Silly Scot you.....

It's not about quantity, it's quality that counts. Any Blethering fool can go the shotgun posting like farmer approach.

It's all to do with the ratio, signal to noise.

Silly Scot you.....

It's not about quantity, it's quality that counts. Any Blethering fool can go the shotgun posting like farmer approach.

It's all to do with the ratio, signal to noise.

O! really.

I had better take note of that and add it to my knowledge bank.

Thankssad.png

Well villagefarang, have to say this thread has really changed my profile.

Can't complain about that big green excellent banner.

Hopefully the next big change will be

But then again that 64 will soon change to 65.sad.png

Might have to put a little more detail into "Interests"wink.png

Well villagefarang, have to say this thread has really changed my profile.

Can't complain about that big green excellent banner.

Hopefully the next big change will be

But then again that 64 will soon change to 65.sad.png

Might have to put a little more detail into "Interests"wink.png

Your profile page is looking good and congratulations on being officially “excellent”. You have a few years on me but I am sure that just makes you more mature and worldly. Embrace the change.thumbsup.gif

I ran out of likes earlier today or I would have given you one already. They seem to have me on a short leash these days.ermm.gif

Scratch that, I’m free to like again.

Sounds a bit Englebert Humperdinck

Humper who?huh.png