Do You Check Your Profile Page?

I think it would be a good idea to have a new forum for those of us with a certain number of greenies. Then we can have "quality post" sessions without being interrupted by the slurping of the trolls, or worse, anyone who dares be a tad boring.

What do ya reckon?

• Like 2

• Replies 171
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think it would be a good idea to have a new forum for those of us with a certain number of greenies. Then we can have "quality post" sessions without being interrupted by the slurping of the trolls, or worse, anyone who dares be a tad boring.

What do ya reckon?

Excellent idea, then again I may not qualify for membership and that would be such a travesty.

Don’t we already have Bedlam and some odd box.wink.png

What do ya reckon?

I just joined this forum and I'm not sure what you blokes are on about. Do I have to do something with my profile.

• Like 2

What do ya reckon?

Excellent idea, then again I may not qualify for membership and that would be such a travesty.

Don’t we already have Bedlam and some odd box.wink.png

Yeah but this wouldn't be number of posts so much as quality of posts.

We could start it at say a thousand greenies and put theblether in there. By the time we all catch up he may well have gone stark raving bonkers! biggrin.png

Cruel.....cruel !! I spend enough time talking to myself as it is. biggrin.png

• Like 1

What do ya reckon?

I just joined this forum and I'm not sure what you blokes are on about. Do I have to do something with my profile.

If you hover over your name you will see a green box with a 1 in it.

welcomeani.gif to Thai Visa!

• Like 1

What do ya reckon?

2 in it.
  • Like 1

What do ya reckon?

Cheers mate. I've seen what you've done. But what's the score. Do I have to click your like button?

Are you blokes all in Bangkok?

What do ya reckon?

Cheers mate. I've seen what you've done. But what's the score. Do I have to click your like button?

We are dotted all over the place mate. If you want Bangkok specific chat then click on this link.

http://www.thaivisa.com/forum/forum/38-bangkok-forum/

In the meantime feel free to click the like button on every one of my posts you see. I have a lot of catching up to do! laugh.png

We are dotted all over the place mate. If you want Bangkok specific chat then click on this link.

http://www.thaivisa....-bangkok-forum/

In the meantime feel free to click the like button on every one of my posts you see. I have a lot of catching up to do! laugh.png

Done. I just clicked that "like this" button on all your stuff on this page. I'll check that Bangkok forum now. Cheers.

• Like 1

Oh no villagefarang is inundating me with greenies....i think he wants to lock me up with theblether....mercy sir mercy!! biggrin.png

cheesy.gifcheesy.gif

Bad boy...........anyway you're a bit shameless getting the newbie to award likes to you. blink.png

Welcome to Thaivisa AverageFarang welcomeani.gif

It would be handy if you told us if you were male / female, possibly your age and current location, maybe country of origin. That's the most you need to put on your profile, some people don't bother at all.

Done. I just clicked that "like this" button on all your stuff on this page. I'll check that Bangkok forum now. Cheers.

You sir are a gentleman....and one of good taste if I may say so.

Now where was I? Oh yes can someone tell me how to change, when someone looks at my profile page, the currently viewing panel to private.

I've looked but i can't find out how to do it.

Just in case I attract a stalker.....well i already have one to tell you the truth but I can't reveal the name. tongue.png

I might get a less pleasant one next time. wink.png

Oh no villagefarang is inundating me with greenies....i think he wants to lock me up with theblether....mercy sir mercy!! biggrin.png

cheesy.gifcheesy.gif

Bad boy...........anyway you're a bit shameless getting the newbie to award likes to you. blink.png

It would be handy if you told us if you were male / female, possibly your age and current location, maybe country of origin. That's the most you need to put on your profile, some people don't bother at all.

Don't start...you've already told us about your dog Shep's heart condition.....I'm expecting the next one to be about combine harvesters in Issan. laugh.png

Edit: I didn't ask. He offered. You're surely not jealous are you? rolleyes.gif

Edited by smokie36

cheesy.gifcheesy.gif

Don't start...you've already told us about your dog Shep's heart condition.....I'm expecting the next one to be about combine harvesters in Issan. laugh.png

Edit: I didn't ask. He offered. You're surely not jealous are you? rolleyes.gif

Am I that transparent biggrin.png

Good to see everyone back in full swing and building up their tally of likes.thumbsup.gif

Just want to let theblether know that I think it was my "like" that put him over the 1000.clap2.gif

smokie36........ how are yours going?

I see you have been soliciting "Likes" from the newbies.wink.png

An villagefarang....... you really made my day with that little comment

re- having a few years on you......but 64 is a nice even number.biggrin.png

• Like 1

Good to see everyone back in full swing and building up their tally of likes.thumbsup.gif

Just want to let theblether know that I think it was my "like" that put him over the 1000.clap2.gif

I am the new shameless member. I have discovered an insatiable appetite for greenies cos well to be honest I was feeling a little low.

Things are on the up however what with no less than SIX likes from one newbie. I'm off to stalk the welcome thread for a while...whistling.gif

• Like 1

I am the new shameless member. I have discovered an insatiable appetite for greenies cos well to be honest I was feeling a little low.

Things are on the up however what with no less than SIX likes from one newbie. I'm off to stalk the welcome thread for a while...whistling.gif

Better be fast as I still have a lot needed to catch theblether.wink.png

An by the way Mr theblether.......What was the prize that you recieved from George?sad.png

Don't worry......If you can't tell then I will just wait till I receive mine. whistling.gif

Edited by kevjohn

Whatever you do guys, please do not abuse the LIKE system!

FYIO George.....Don't worry . I already have my GREEN EXCELENT banner.thumbsup.gif

I will now put a stop on my "Likes" sad.png

Edited by kevjohn

An by the way Mr theblether.......What was the prize that you recieved from George?sad.png

Don't worry......If you can't tell then I will just wait till I receive mine. whistling.gif

He's getting free drinks from George. smile.png

But I'm going to up the stakes and offer to buy George a few beers....that will probably be a first! thumbsup.gif

partytime2.gif

• Like 1

Whatever you do guys, please do not abuse the LIKE system!

No one would do that. When the new greenie forum arrives we want only top top quality posters in there. No chancers please. wink.png

Best to play by the rules otherwise we might end up with a big RED banner with something, not very nice, in it.whistling.gif

He's getting free drinks from George. smile.png

But I'm going to up the stakes and offer to buy George a few beers....that will probably be a first! thumbsup.gif

partytime2.gif

Well if george buys me a beer then I will have to decline his kindness as.......now you may not beleive this....but......and it

is a BIG but

I only drink coffee.rolleyes.gif

Well as this is Forum Support I shall await his response. When are you over theblether? We could make it July....smile.png

Is the weather ok for beer drinking in July? smile.png

You can drink coffee all year round. clap2.gif

Edited by kevjohn

Well as this is Forum Support I shall await his response. When are you over theblether? We could make it July....smile.png

You really never did drink beer did you? rolleyes.gif I hope you have a padded cell to live in with all that bouncing around you must do. biggrin.png

We could always pick a venue next to a coffee shop i suppose. tongue.png

You really never did drink beer did you? rolleyes.gif I hope you have a padded cell to live in with all that bouncing around you must do. biggrin.png

We could always pick a venue next to a coffee shop i suppose. tongue.png

It appears that no one believes my beer drinking habits...........What can I say whistling.gif

When you look at my avatar....... do you see a glass in my hand?

No......... I am to busy thinking and writing for TV to even consider drinking that

no good...... foul tasting..........what's it called?bah.gif