Do You Check Your Profile Page?

• Replies 171
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

When you look at my avatar....... do you see a glass in my hand?

No......... I am to busy thinking and writing for TV to even consider drinking that

no good...... foul tasting..........what's it called?bah.gif

Me think you doth protest too much....rolleyes.gif

Well as this is Forum Support I shall await his response. When are you over theblether? We could make it July....smile.png

Yup, July is good for me....prob around the middle of the month

Ok beers are on me. Just let me know a date gentlemen and possible venue and we are all sorted. thumbsup.gif

Well as this is Forum Support I shall await his response. When are you over theblether? We could make it July....smile.png

Ok beers are on me. Just let me know a date gentlemen and possible venue and we are all sorted. thumbsup.gif

Think you might need to count me out - I'll be banking the baw bees for a breeze by the banks and braes

SC

EDIT: verb changed for alliterative impact

Edited by StreetCowboy

Yeah.......let me know too so that I can have a coffee, with you, here in Aus.sad.png

Think you might need to count me out - I'll be banking the baw bees for a trip to the banks and braes

SC

When your in Aus, if ever, let me know so thet we can have that coffee. Just so long as it's not at Mc Donalds as their coffee

is just not on.rolleyes.gif

Edited by kevjohn

Think you might need to count me out - I'll be banking the baw bees for a breeze by the banks and braes

SC

Don't bother with that SC. By the time our photo comp is finished you'll have seen more of Scotland than many visits could accomplish.

Remember no amount of alliteration can compensate for Brrrrrrr.....

SC

Don't bother with that SC. By the time our photo comp is finished you'll have seen more of Scotland than many visits could accomplish.

I was going to go in the summer to avoid that, but probably better to go in a parka, instead.

I'd quite like to take the bairns to see the jawbone, and maybe catch the Grand Final at Scotstoun at the beginning of August.

Perhaps take a turn to the Western Isles - the bairns have never seen the Atlantic...

SC

SC

I was going to go in the summer to avoid that, but probably better to go in a parka, instead.

I'd quite like to take the bairns to see the jawbone, and maybe catch the Grand Final at Scotstoun at the beginning of August.

Perhaps take a turn to the Western Isles - the bairns have never seen the Atlantic...

SC

Then you are properly excused.

In the meantime I heard theblether was sorting out potential dates and venues. If there is any preference re BKK or CM then feel free to drop us a line. wink.png

As this topic seams to be slowing down I would like to give some insite to

how I view the " Like " button on this forum.

For me........ Well I could like every post, not because it only states

what you think is correct or maybe it's humorous but even those that verge

on being downright offencive.

Well you may ask "How can I like an offencive post?"

Answer - It gives me an insight into the character of the poster.

Having said that, I will still choose who I like, with care.

Thanks for your time .......and I really enjoyed this thread.

Keep up the good work. clap2.gif

As this topic seams to be slowing down I would like to give some insite to

how I view the " Like " button on this forum.

For me........ Well I could like every post, not because it only states

what you think is correct or maybe it's humorous but even those that verge

on being downright offencive.

Well you may ask "How can I like an offencive post?"

Answer - It gives me an insight into the character of the poster.

Having said that, I will still choose who I like, with care.

Thanks for your time .......and I really enjoyed this thread.

Keep up the good work. clap2.gif

Yeah you are free to like or unlike as you please.

Meanwhile we await theblether's bletherings...with some interest....

Is the weather ok for beer drinking in July? smile.png

You can drink coffee all year round. clap2.gif

You really never did drink beer did you? rolleyes.gif I hope you have a padded cell to live in with all that bouncing around you must do. biggrin.png

We could always pick a venue next to a coffee shop i suppose. tongue.png

It appears that no one believes my beer drinking habits...........What can I say whistling.gif

I'm a coffee drinker myself but only before noon.

Profile views is another interesting metric on your profile page. Not sure if it is a sign that people like you or dislike you but it is harder to manipulate than likes and shows interest of some sort.unsure.pngohmy.png

Must agree with you on that. thumbsup.gif

How do I post on this page? I am trying to apply for a VISA.. i dont understand this page..

you need to look in the forum dedicated to visa.

If you click on Thai Visa Forum at the top left side

of this page you will see what you are looking for there.

It is either the 1st or 2nd forum.

Hope this puts you in the right direction.

Edited by kevjohn

Not sure if it is a sign that people like you or dislike you but it is harder to manipulate than likes and shows interest of some sort.unsure.pngohmy.png

And when all last views are loaded up with moderators names probably time to re-think your posting strategy. biggrin.png

• Like 1

Not sure if it is a sign that people like you or dislike you but it is harder to manipulate than likes and shows interest of some sort.unsure.pngohmy.png

And when all last views are loaded up with moderators names probably time to re-think your posting strategy. biggrin.png

Especially when George is also in that long list, as I found recently.shock1.gifwhistling.gif

Where did you get that picture of my dog?

Edited by villagefarang

I seen a couple of moderators manes amongst those 5 last visitors.

Have to keep an eye on that.

Thank Tywais. your number one (after George... He gave me a like)wai.gif

• Like 1

I seen a couple of moderators manes amongst those 5 last visitors.

Have to keep an eye on that.

I will let Tywais answer the question about his dog as it is very sad.

Edited by kevjohn

Especially when George is also in that long list, as I found recently.

What do you mean? I always assumed George was just a prolific troll poster

Sent from iPhone; please forgive any typos or violations of forum rules

Where did you get that picture of my dog?

That's our GR who passed away yesterday morning and my avatar of Jedi now is in memorial to him.

Ouch, that one hit me in the gut. I can’t imagine how we would cope if we lost our Cookie. Sorry for your loss.

Especially when George is also in that long list, as I found recently.

What do you mean? I always assumed George was just a prolific troll poster

Sent from iPhone; please forgive any typos or violations of forum rules

No way........He's a good guy. He gave me a "BIG LIKE" smile.png

I'm pretty stingy when it comes to handing out likes, don't want to be seen as showing favoritism. tongue.png

No worries. I will just assume that you give me one for every post I make. OK.ay

Hay! I know that you want to say yes .thumbsup.gif

Edited by kevjohn

Hay! I know that you want to say yes .thumbsup.gif

Might re-check your likes. Oops, I may have just abused the LIKE system, sorry George. biggrin.png

As I've said before. No problems and I will sort out the problem with the "LIKE system" with George, he's my buddy.thumbsup.gif

Edited by kevjohn

I think my favourite part of the profile page is looking at someones posting history. You can tell an awful lot about a person by looking at that.

Really I urge folks to give it a try.

I know some quality ones but it would be unfair of me to post them here. whistling.gif

Edit: Perhaps i should have said shameful. tongue.png

Edited by smokie36
  • Like 2

I think my favourite part of the profile page is looking at someones posting history. You can tell an awful lot about a person by looking at that.

Really I urge folks to give it a try.

I know some quality ones but it would be unfair of me to post them here. whistling.gif

Edit: Perhaps i should have said shameful. tongue.png

Hey smokie36

I must be a quality poster because I , not long ago, had a very important visitor.

If you don't believe me then you can check it out.thumbsup.gif

Edited by kevjohn