BANGKOK 23 April 2019 01:09
Sign in to follow this  
webfact

Taiwanese Airline Captain Drowns At National Park North Of Phuket

You are both missing my point, do you not see the irony in a guy who enforces safety in the air, dying because he ignores safety on the water.

Nothing to do with Thailand's unique freedom to ignore laws.

You are both missing my point, do you not see the irony in a guy who enforces safety in the air, dying because he ignores safety on the water.

Not really a point, sorry. Flight captains are not likely to live their lives according to the safety rules which others has dictated. At least I hope so as I wish to trust my life to a person who thinks with his or hers own brain.

The all too boring safety instructions come from the heads of some international standard committee, which is head by bunch of lawyers. Presented by the cabin crew as it would be too boring for the pilots to present.

Not really a point, sorry. Flight captains are not likely to live their lives according to the safety rules which others has dictated. At least I hope so as I wish to trust my life to a person who thinks with his or hers own brain.

The all too boring safety instructions come from the heads of some international standard committee, which is head by bunch of lawyers. Presented by the cabin crew as it would be too boring for the pilots to present.

If your plane encounters severe turbulence or goes down in the ocean, you will be sorry that you ignored the safety instructions.