webfact

• Replies 161
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

When this story first broke I read a great number posters jumping to conclusions based on nothing that this was an insurance scam. Where are all those posters now. It is a sad statement how ridiculous and embarrassing the farangs on this forum really are.

I'm not saying that the people who were suggesting an insurance scam are correct but I agree that it is definitely one of the most retarded things I have ever heard of. Leaving 30mb worth of Jewels in an unattended vehicle . I mean what kind of MORON does that and is then surprised that said jewels have been stolen?! ESPECIALLY IN A COUNTRY FULL OF THIEVES LIKE THAILAND.

My suggestion to you if you think the 'farang' on this forum are ridiculous and embarrassing is to F*CKOFF and help your fellow countrymen help the boys in brown to catch the LARGE ONE that is now 'AT LARGE' cheesy.gif

PHUKET GEM HEIST: B5mn in jewelry still missing

PHUKET: Phuket Provincial Police Commander Chonasit Wattanavrangkul this afternoon confirmed that 173 items have yet to be recovered from the jewelry and gem heist in Phuket yesterday morning, despite police having three foreigners in custody....

This topic continues here:

http://www.thaivisa....-still-missing/