Honda Cbr 250 Prices (New)

I'm looking for a new Honda CBR. I've seen prices mentioned from 115K up to almost 130K. A dealer here in CM wants 128K+.

Does anyone know CBR 250R selling at the low end including names of bike shops and location. If I can get in the 110K to 115K range, it would be worth a trip.

I bought my non abs cbr at Chumphon Honda last year for 99 k bht. At the same time they had the abs for 115k.

Last I heard they were still at the same price and were the only dealer I could find selling at the rrp.

Recently I heard of a dealer in Samut Prakhan selling at 103k for the non abs but dont know the name of the dealer.

Sent from my GT-I9003 using Thaivisa Connect App

I bought my non abs cbr at Chumphon Honda last year for 99 k bht. At the same time they had the abs for 115k.

Last I heard they were still at the same price and were the only dealer I could find selling at the rrp.

Recently I heard of a dealer in Samut Prakhan selling at 103k for the non abs but dont know the name of the dealer.

You wouldn't happen to have an address or phone number? I did a web search for honda motorcycle dealers in Chumphon and came up with nothing much. Thanks!

I found another one. CBR250R without ABS for 100K baht.

JR Motors in Phetchabun http://www.jrmotor.com/

Their quoting this price on their website. Probably worth a call. There seems to be huge variation in between the Manufacturer's Recommended Retail Price and what dealers are selling them for. I want to find all the "best prices" I can find to try to talk local dealers down. But when push comes to shove, to save 15K to 20K baht, I'll take a road trip, no problem.

Edited by connda

You wouldn't happen to have an address or phone number? I did a web search for honda motorcycle dealers in Chumphon and came up with nothing much. Thanks!

Hi sorry but I cant find a phone number but if the paperwork turns up I'll let you know. I know at least one other tv member bought there so if they are reading maybe they can give the number. Failing that maybe a call to aphonda, hopefully they have a list of their own dealwrs:-)

Hi sorry but I cant find a phone number but if the paperwork turns up I'll let you know. I know at least one other tv member bought there so if they are reading maybe they can give the number. Failing that maybe a call to aphonda, hopefully they have a list of their own dealwrs:-)

Thanks!

Thanks!

I'm that other member ;) call 077 512 242 that's not the main showroom but as owned by the same people they'll be able to get you connected or can also supply at the exact same price. No english spoken there though...

• Like 1