Apartment Or Condo

wooty

I will be in Chiangmai for 3 months (Feb-April 2006) and I am looking for a decent place (even small house) with Western standars to stay. Anybody for ideas for how and where to find a 50-100 sqm condo or apartment?

Any suggestions welcome!

Wooty

Try Flora house in chang kien down towards the University. plenty going on there, beautiful apartments. About 8,000 a month.

Will try to dig out the telephone number.

i stayed there over a year by the way, even got my deposit back.

Please keep us posted with phone and more explicit directions - I need a place for my ChiangMai 'nooners'... :o

knowing your budget would help a little

up to 20'000 baht / month

www.viangbuamansion-chiangmai.com

excellent facilities, excellent security, excellent staff, nice place but possibly a bit over priced. You could live here for 3 months and never have to leave the apartment complex, restaurant has very cheap and tasty food, d.i.y laundry room, free Gym etc etc

Internet is also good quality, wireless connection available at 500baht per month and no problem getting security deposit back. pm me if you want any specific details, place is only 1 year old

I have a condo to rent out in Chiang Mai, at Chiang Mai Riverside Condo, room is 46 Sq M and was recently renovated, room is to good western standard. (Im currently in England but can arrange for you to see room when arrive in CM).

Attached are some photos of the room, and a description of the place...

Fully furnished 46 Sq M studio condo, complete with 28" Widescreen TV, DVD, UBC (Sat TV), stereo, direct phone, ADSL (optional). Fully equipped kitchen (hot plate, microwave, fridge, etc.). Nearby shopping (Nong Hoi Market/Tesco Lotus Express). Swimming pool, parking and 24 hour security.

Rent B10000/month. Deposit B12000. Call 01-5943553.

If you have any questions, reply to this post or call the number in the advert above. Enjoy Chiang Mai where-ever you choose to stay. :o

Rob

post-19491-1136810990_thumb.jpg

post-19491-1136811051_thumb.jpg

post-19491-1136811075_thumb.jpg

post-19491-1136811096_thumb.jpg

post-19491-1136811122_thumb.jpg

I have a condo to rent out in Chiang Mai, at Chiang Mai Riverside Condo, room is 46 Sq M and was recently renovated, room is to good western standard. (Im currently in England but can arrange for you to see room when arrive in CM).

Attached are some photos of the room, and a description of the place...

Fully furnished 46 Sq M studio condo, complete with 28" Widescreen TV, DVD, UBC (Sat TV), stereo, direct phone, ADSL (optional). Fully equipped kitchen (hot plate, microwave, fridge, etc.). Nearby shopping (Nong Hoi Market/Tesco Lotus Express). Swimming pool, parking and 24 hour security.

Rent B10000/month. Deposit B12000. Call 01-5943553.

If you have any questions, reply to this post or call the number in the advert above. Enjoy Chiang Mai where-ever you choose to stay. :o

Rob

Is the swimming pool a private pool, or is it available to all residents in the complex, assuming it is a complex, also is there any security???

I am staying in the flora house right now, it is really ok, but I am missing a swimming pool ;-)

Try CM Pacific in Chang Phuak, really cheap, clean place, fast internet and pool! But book in advance, they are booked out for months.

Another good place is the silver sand house, condo with 2 bedrooms for about 9000 THB. But they are outside at the superhighway near arcade bus station and it's not easy to find them.

I have looked even more for some places near the airport and hang dong road but all were booked out (it's peak season).

Doi View near nimmanhemin road could be another option, but guess what... booked out, at least last time I asked.

So I decided to stay in flora house till I go back to Europe in March.

Marco.