Dogtraining

jozef

Can someone give me information abouth trainingschools for dogs in C.R.

No, I am sorry, but you might ask in the place where you can clean dogs, if that is in line with your ambitions.

About 15 kilometers before Maesai at the super highway (left side) there is a big sign:

DOG TO CLEAN.

Can someone give me information abouth trainingschools for dogs in C.R.

To get your answer you should not need to travel that far. There are several vets in town. Those are best qualified to answer your quistion.

"foeg mare" or "foek mare" translated to thai means "training dog". You might want to add "rong rian" in front, which means school. So it goes "rong rian foek mare yu nai khrab" - "Where is school for traning dogs?"

My dogs seem to have the brains of a fish.

Where should I take them for training?

My cleaning lady washed my aquariums with chemical soap.

All my fishes (I had been feeding them for more than five years) died.

Where should I have taken her for training?

Limbo, wondering ...

• 3 weeks later...
Try this number. You will probably need to speak thai.

09 433 9709

Is it right MR.Potter, that you get a police officer of Wiang Chai on the line who offers to train your dog for three monts @ 4,000 Baht, so totally for the sum of 12,000 Baht? And what kind of dog comes home after this training?

If you compair it to getting driving lessons it seems rather dear. Reasonable driving lessons from 20 hours up (99,99 % chance that you get your driving license) are 4,000 Baht for twenty hours.

Next to the satellite shop in the street of Northern Farm.

Limbo.

Dear Mr. Limbo,

Please call the number and answers you will get.

Interested in dogtraining you are.

Kind Regards

Potter

Try this number. You will probably need to speak thai.

09 433 9709

Is it right MR.Potter, that you get a police officer of Wiang Chai on the line who offers to train your dog for three monts @ 4,000 Baht, so totally for the sum of 12,000 Baht? And what kind of dog comes home after this training?

If you compair it to getting driving lessons it seems rather dear. Reasonable driving lessons from 20 hours up (99,99 % chance that you get your driving license) are 4,000 Baht for twenty hours.

Next to the satellite shop in the street of Northern Farm.

Limbo.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------ For your and other interested readers information: What I mentioned above is the answer you actually get when you dial the number.

I have a cat and for that reason I am not interested in dog training, but for some readers of this forum the topic might be more interesting.

Next time please just give the information in stead of a telephone number. See the forum rules.

Limbo.

Edited by Limbo