A New Waterhole In Sisaket

fishbone

It is strange that people who launch vitriolic personal attacks, whether in writing or verbally, do not realise how badly it reflects on them and not the person being attacked - or at least it does in the eyes of this otherwise disinterested member.

• Replies 145
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Farma

It is not the point that he is trying to expose him as a convicted murderer, what has happened is that tinsom has launched a very abusive attack on the owner, without telling people of his reasons why. He also decided to name a couple who i know are happy together, and suggest that people tell the man that his wife is gambling away all his money. He then responds by saying this information was passed on to him from a second unamed source. I find it incredible that he should then go online to everyone that reads this forum, make spurrious statements, without any evidence that his comments are true.I Then challenged him to meet up face to face with the man in question, and repeat his allegations, but as with all keyboard warriors he offered me to pm him, obviously so he could tell me how tough he was, but never mentioned my offer to take him to the home of the man in question. I know of many people that have been banned from tv for far less, and yet they now seem to be prepared to let this guy go on making unsubstantiated statements. Once again tinsom, take me up on my offer and i will take you to meet william face to face, then we will see how brave you really are. Surprising how quiet he has gone today.

• Like 1