Hi all!

I have been offerd to buy 1 ngan of land 10 km outside of Udon, on the plot there is a unfinished house, with water and electricity. It isnt much of a house, only blocks and a roof, a thai style toilet. The house take up 2/3 of 1 ngan. Infront of the house is a road made of soil. After about 20 meters, a concret road. Frome the village to the main road to Udon its about 1km.

If anyone here knows how much to pay for land around Udon please write and give me a hint ! =)

The price is 190000baht

Regards!

Edited by Virretk

search land prices on the forum you will find your answer. I am not from there so will not comment. However it is covered. 1 Nang is a quarter of a Rai so x 4 that would make the price they are asking per rai 800,000 seems steep to me.

Edited by maprao

search land prices on the forum you will find your answer. I am not from there so will not comment. However it is covered. 1 Nang is a quarter of a Rai so x 4 that would make the price they are asking per rai 800,000 seems steep to me.

And that steep price would apply if the land has title deed, which the OP didn't mention yet.If no title deed it's its overpriced 10 times at least.

The land has a chanote. Everything is in order with the pappers.

I will post some pics tomorrow and let you guys see the house

Maybe you could also inform about the kind of chanote.Is the heading ( garuda?) red or green?

beware you have not been offered a plot of land you have been asked to pay for it,read the land and housing forum plenty of advice there.

Hello Mr. Verretk,

Udon ? Udon Thani ?

Once the internet is up and fully running again for you, try googling for a "beautiful black-red dragon-fly Honda Steed 400cc" ... I do miss my (Japanese) bike when I'm in Thailand...

Maybe that helps ; - )

Enjoy your stay!

Regards,

Sj.

This is in tamboon Mu Mon

That doesn't look like a 260 sq.m. house (you stated in the OP that the house take up two thirds of the land). Are you sure the plot is 1 ngarn?

Sophon