Would Anyone Like To Do A Degree In Bangkok On Flexi Time?

Hi all

I have been given permission to put this information on Thavisa by the moderators and I must say straight off, that there is no money in this for me or anyone else. I have been to see many universities about doing a degree in Thailand. I came across a very nice university called Kasem Bundit university, in Min Buri http://run.kbu.ac.th/Eng/home/home.php . I told them my story and said many other people are in the same position as me. They said they would try to set up a flexi time degree. But they would need a minimum of 20 people to take the course.

So we are looking for at least 15 more people to sign up for the November course, cost is 25,000 a term 2 terms a year. Anyone that is interested, can contact me or the university for any other info. the degree is in English for communication and minors in teaching English.

ps i do not have the time for any kind of slanging match with anyone. So if this is not of interest to you. Please do not reply.

Edited by Scott

It might be of interest to have more information on the flexi-time. I am not sure what it means in this situation.

ok thank you scott,

2 or 3 evenings a week 6pm to 9pm plus 1 weekend day. flexi

or you could just do normal uni hours 3 to 4 weekdays a week. normal

<p>

I know of the University which is not to far from my apt. in Bangkok.

I checked their website and found no reference to teaching. Please supply more information and a link from their website so this can be verified.

I checked their website and found no reference to teaching. Please supply more information and a link from their website so this can be verified.

There is no reference to 'teaching'

However, it took me only 1 minute to find this info:- Quoted below.

The B.B.A. Program is established with an aim to meet the requirements of the global advancement for well-trained personnel in the field of business with a strong background in cultural and linguistics of the global economy.

• Majors offered

1. Marketing
  2. Management
  3. Business Computer

Bachelor of Arts in English for Communication (B.A.)

The B.A. in English for Communication Program is committed to developing graduates with English proficiency and skills for global communication.

Besides the four-year curriculum, the B.A. Program offers students opportunities in gaining more educational experience :

1. Cooperative Education : Gaining the real-world experience at international schools, international companies or international banks
  2. Availability of Business Related Minors :

• Teaching English as a Foreign Language (TEFL)

Edited by Phatcharanan

• 2 weeks later...

<p>

There is no reference to 'teaching'

However, it took me only 1 minute to find this info:- Quoted below.

The B.B.A. Program is established with an aim to meet the requirements of the global advancement for well-trained personnel in the field of business with a strong background in cultural and linguistics of the global economy.

• Majors offered

1. Marketing
  2. Management
  3. Business Computer

Bachelor of Arts in English for Communication (B.A.)

The B.A. in English for Communication Program is committed to developing graduates with English proficiency and skills for global communication.

Besides the four-year curriculum, the B.A. Program offers students opportunities in gaining more educational experience :

1. Cooperative Education : Gaining the real-world experience at international schools, international companies or international banks
  2. Availability of Business Related Minors :

• Teaching English as a Foreign Language (TEFL)

thanks for comments, maybe Scott can hold a list of people interested?

I really can't hold a list of applicants for a school, but it's a wise idea to have one of the interested parties do so and the school should also be informed of whom to contact when the time is near.