BANGKOK

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

redrus

Manchester United

PLEASE BOO UNITED

redissue

Wednesday 23rd August 2006

And Ronaldo will play better.

John O'Shea thinks that Ronaldo and United will play better the more times they get booed away from home.

'Cristiano knows what is coming but I think he will thrive on it,' said O'Pie.

'You can see from the goals he has scored how he reacts to the test.

'Our players always seem to be targeted for certain things but it just tends to spur them on.

'In fact, I think the more people boo him, the better it will be for us.

'Soon enough, I am sure people will start to realise it is better to leave him alone, then the whole thing will start to die off.'

redrus

Charlton Vs United 8pm.

The Independent reports that, if fit, Giggs will replace Scholes in midfield and Ronaldo will play as a second striker in place of Rooney. Park and Richardson look set to be the wide men from the start at the Valley. Apart from that the team should be the same as Sunday with Heinze, Vidic and Carrick all out injured.

The BBC says that Charlton's Traore will be replaced by Gonzalo Sorondo as he sits out a one match ban with no other changes expected to the side.

PLEASE BOO UNITED

redissue

I'm just gutted that the toss3r won't be coming to our place until the last game of the season :o

PLEASE BOO UNITED

redissue

I'm just gutted that the toss3r won't be coming to our place until the last game of the season :D

There's that bitterness again............ :o:D

Away from Football, you seem such a nice lad........... :D

redrus

PLEASE BOO UNITED

redissue

I'm just gutted that the toss3r won't be coming to our place until the last game of the season :D

There's that bitterness again............ :o:D

Away from Football, you seem such a nice lad........... :D

It's in the blood, isn't it Red. As soon as i leave the United thread i go all calm again :D

Youv'e got to admit though, the reds have soon forgot about his sly wink and diving etc.

BitterBoJ :D:D

I don't have to admit anything.

Put yourself in that position, you've got a top player, such as Ronaldo. When he came back to you, he'd be a City player and, as long as the two actually involved were ok and the team were ok, whats the problem.

You should be thinking, he's got a blue shirt on now, I'll never boo a player in a blue shirt. As United are doin with our lads now, they're back in the Red shirt and, the way they played the other day how can we be pissed off, come on, see through the bitterness the path to agreement/enlightenment is in you some where..... :o

redrus

Put yourself in that position, you've got a top player, such as Ronaldo. When he came back to you, he'd be a City player and, as long as the two actually involved were ok and the team were ok, whats the problem.

You should be thinking, he's got a blue shirt on now, I'll never boo a player in a blue shirt. As United are doin with our lads now, they're back in the Red shirt and, the way they played the other day how can we be pissed off, come on, see through the bitterness the path to agreement/enlightenment is in you some where..... :o

But he doesn't even want to be at United. It's only cos no one came in for him that he's still there.

You should be thinking, he's got a blue shirt on now, I'll never boo a player in a blue shirt. As United are doin with our lads now, they're back in the Red shirt and, the way they played the other day how can we be pissed off, come on, see through the bitterness the path to agreement/enlightenment is in you some where..... :D

But he doesn't even want to be at United. It's only cos no one came in for him that he's still there.

Jasus, if he plays like that when he doesn't want to be there, then we best not try hanging on to him eh....! :o:D

redrus

United v Charlton, at The Valley.

1-0 to United, 48 mins. Darren Fletcher.

redrus

*Someones had a word in Fletches shell like, he's havin a blinder.....!

2-0, great goal from Saha. 80 mins.

redrus

*Boro have just gone to 2-1 at home to Chelsea.

2-0, great goal from Saha. 80 mins.

redrus

*Boro have just gone to 2-1 at home to Chelsea.

Well, before anyone takes the p1ss, :o I'm glad to see Chelsea improving. Same two fixtures last year

Chelsea 2-0 Man C

Boro 3-0 Chelsea.

Looks like we are on the up lads. :D

See Neville Neville's older boy Gary has started preparing for retirement from football - check him out on 'Blues Clues' UBC Spark. :o

Champions League group stage is drawn tonight guys.. @ 16"00 GMT.. all the teams below..

AC Milan

Barcelona

Real Madrid

Inter Milan

Liverpool

Manchester United

Valencia

Lyon

Porto

PSV Eindhoven

Bayern Munich

Chelsea

Roma

Celtic

Sporting Lisbon

Benfica

Bordeaux

Werder Bremen

Olympiakos

Anderlecht

Hamburg

Arsenal

Benfica

Levski Sofia

FC Copenhagen

Shakhtar Donetsk

CSKA Moscow

Dynamo Kiev

Lille

Galatasaray

Steaua Bucharest

Spartak Moscow

AEK Athens

After last seasons failure in what was a fairly weak group let's hope we can make a real go of it this time. :o

Champions League group stage is drawn tonight guys.. @ 16"00 GMT.. all the teams below..

AC Milan

Barcelona

Real Madrid

Inter Milan

Liverpool

Manchester United

Valencia

Lyon

Porto

PSV Eindhoven

Bayern Munich

Chelsea

Roma

Celtic

Sporting Lisbon

Benfica

Bordeaux

Werder Bremen

Olympiakos

Anderlecht

Hamburg

Arsenal

Benfica

Levski Sofia

FC Copenhagen

Shakhtar Donetsk

CSKA Moscow

Dynamo Kiev

Lille

Galatasaray

Steaua Bucharest

Spartak Moscow

AEK Athens

After last seasons failure in what was a fairly weak group let's hope we can make a real go of it this time. :D

Yeah, and i see Neville Neville's older boy Gary has started preparing for retirement from football - check him out on 'Blues Clues' UBC Spark. :o

Thats the second thread you've posted that in Bred, I might have a look in a bit..., then again, if its Ciddy's idea of humour....?! :o:D

redrus

From Red News, the seeding for tonights draw:

The Champions' League seeds

Group Draw Rules

1 Teams are seeded into four groups of eight based on a coefficient calculated from the performances of the club in Europe over the last five years combined with the coefficient of their country.

2 Teams from the same country cannot be in the same group.

Seeds (teams in brackets still to qualify*)

Pot 1 Milan, Barcelona, Real Madrid, Internazionale, Liverpool, (Arsenal), Manchester United, Valencia.

Pot 2 Lyon, Porto, PSV Eindhoven, Bayern Munich, Chelsea, Roma, (Ajax), Celtic.

Pot 3 (Lille), Sporting Lisbon, Benfica, Bordeaux, (Steaua Bucharest), Werder Bremen, Olympiakos, (CSKA Moscow).

Pot 4 (AEK Athens), Anderlecht, (Dynamo Kiev), (Levski Sofia), (Galatasaray), (Shakhtar Donetsk), Hamburg, (Fenerbahce), (Chievo), Spartak Moscow, (Dynamo Zagreb), (Hearts), (Standard Liège), (FC Copenhagen), (Legia Warsaw), (M Boleslav), (Ruzomberok), (Rabotnicki Kometal).

*Before last night's games