Murder sparks warning

News_Editor

The link above goes no-where so I must ask:

Is it the murder-case of 21 year old Brittish Katherine Horton, on Koh Samui?

In that case todays papers tells us that a 12 year old Swedish girl was raped two days ago and a culprit was arrested today. The police are reported to suspect the cases might have a link since the latest 3 months 3 tourists (including the murdered one above) have been raped on Koh Samui.

The man arrested for raping the 12 year old was working at the hotel where the family with kids where staying.

No english links as of yet, will have to look around.

The link above goes no-where so I must ask:

Is it the murder-case of 21 year old Brittish Katherine Horton, on Koh Samui?

In that case todays papers tells us that a 12 year old Swedish girl was raped two days ago and a culprit was arrested today. The police are reported to suspect the cases might have a link since the latest 3 months 3 tourists (including the murdered one above) have been raped on Koh Samui.

The man arrested for raping the 12 year old was working at the hotel where the family with kids where staying.

No english links as of yet, will have to look around.

Tawp, read my post in German man killed in Pattaya for some insightful information into the dangers of living in Thailand.

The warning was in todays Sunday Papers.....and is in regard to the Welsh girl.

I was under the impression that the Brazillian model was not abducted, but she had gone off on her own away from her friends and had made contact with someone when she learnt that she was listed as missing.