BANGKOK
Sign in to follow this  
Nikki321

House Or Condo To Rent In The City

Does anyone know of anywhere decent to rent in the city? Would be for about 6 months while we have our house built. A house or apartment would be fine, ideally with some kitchen facilities. Not more than 15000 a month, preferably less! Thanks for any suggestions (have not have any luck in the internet so far!) Nikki

• Like 1

You should try out the nice new website started by a former member here.

Mostly local chiang Rai stuff on it.

chiangraities or something like that is the name .

So maybe that is why visiting our sleepy little sub forum is like a visit to the morgue these days. Those who can string together more than three words have broken away and started something new rather than fixing the old. Interesting happenings in Chiang Rai.whistling.gif

While I am at it what is it with all the “Lurkers” at the bottom of the page? There seems to be a rather large number of readers who peruse these pages on a daily basis but who never have anything to contribute. Asking questions is only part of the equation. Somebody needs to contribute answers as well. It is also nice just to share something you like or dislike about Chiang Rai from time to time.

If you don’t have any questions why not just say hello.biggrin.png

I will also need a place to rent. From reading and following advice on this forum, the choice seems to be limited. My budget is about 7000 baht per month.

A post containing a link to another forum has been removed, read forum rule 10.

Sorry about that I didn't think giving information to a member was against the rules.

I will now go back to sleep.

So maybe that is why visiting our sleepy little sub forum is like a visit to the morgue these days. Those who can string together more than three words have broken away and started something new rather than fixing the old. Interesting happenings in Chiang Rai.whistling.gif

While I am at it what is it with all the “Lurkers” at the bottom of the page? There seems to be a rather large number of readers who peruse these pages on a daily basis but who never have anything to contribute. Asking questions is only part of the equation. Somebody needs to contribute answers as well. It is also nice just to share something you like or dislike about Chiang Rai from time to time.

I take it that your invitation was lost in the post as well? cool.png

• Like 1

It does appear to be a rather select group and apparently we don’t measure up. Some people only want to play with those who tell them how wonderful they are and don’t challenge them to try harder. Anyway, good luck to Robin Hood and his tiny band of men.

It does appear to be a rather select group and apparently we don’t measure up. Some people only want to play with those who tell them how wonderful they are and don’t challenge them to try harder. Anyway, good luck to Robin Hood and his tiny band of men.

Great news, thought for a minute you were joining them.

There's enough snide remarks and rebuff here without taking it elsewhere.

• Like 1

Great news, thought for a minute you were joining them.

There's enough snide remarks and rebuff here without taking it elsewhere.

And what pray tell is this?tongue.pnglaugh.png

Thanks everyone for suggestions and pm's. Looks like we have found somewhere and will be moving out of mother in laws finally!!! It's near where we plan to build our own place so once that gets started we can keep an eye on what's going on....

• Like 1

Commercial post with telephone number removed

You can often tell who has not been allowed into the 'clubhouse'. He will often be the one shouting insults and flinging rocks -- and stamping his feet?.

• Like 1