House Or Condo To Rent In The City

Nikki321

Don't forget the Hash this saturday Nikki321. I believe we will have access to a swimming pool after the Walk in a recently built property (trying to keep it on topic) should be a nice afternoon out. a big cross section of Society too. Several of the regulars rent properties and have recently built houses so can give you some tips. We maybe subject to a farang or two wearing Speedo's , but thats just about the worse that can happen at our Family friendly Hash smile.png

Both VF and Sceadugenda have been known to attend although very infrequently, and ofcourse they are always welcome wink.png

Oh and your Mother-in-Law is welcome too whistling.gif

Haha :-) the farangs in speedos bit almost sold it to me!! I wont be able to make this one though as I am staying in a hotel at the moment with a cold!! My husband had to rush off to Bangkok on weds as his nephew is in ICU (seems to be improving now which is good) - luckily I got to stay in a hotel rather than mum in laws place which has meant the most decent sleep I have had in ages. The mattress has springs in it!!! I'd forgotten the feeling.... ;-)

Its probably just as well that you can't make it. A Thai Boyfriend with a bronzed six pack is OK, but you can't beat the real thing . whistling.gif

Think, Red Speedo's; Off-Grey Coloured; bulging ; Beer Swilling; hairy; One-packs !

I rest my case biggrin.png

Its probably just as well that you can't make it. A Thai Boyfriend with a bronzed six pack is OK, but you can't beat the real thing . whistling.gif

Think, Red Speedo's; Off-Grey Coloured; bulging ; Beer Swilling; hairy; One-packs !

I rest my case biggrin.png

I feel some photographic evidence would be helpful to get the full picture.....imagination is often worse than reality, though in this case I'm not sure!!! ;-)

We were spared the Speedo's luckily. although I did display a one-pack abdominal muscle which is quite a Hit with the Thai ladies. They always say I'm a handsome man anyway . We just are for some reason. its a given wink.png

I think you may have enjoyed it, we were lucky with the weather it turned overcast and made the walk/run a bit more bearable this time of year. nice bunch of people, the youngest were I think about 5 months old, a couple of twins with such a mix of nationality that they had 4 passports. Age group ranged from as I say, 5 months to perhaps 65 + , Thai's, Japanese, and an Hungarian Super-Model or so my children told me this morning too. ofcourse, I never noticed the superModel whistling.gif

We were spared the Speedo's luckily. although I did display a one-pack abdominal muscle which is quite a Hit with the Thai ladies. They always say I'm a handsome man anyway . We just are for some reason. its a given wink.png

I think you may have enjoyed it, we were lucky with the weather it turned overcast and made the walk/run a bit more bearable this time of year. nice bunch of people, the youngest were I think about 5 months old, a couple of twins with such a mix of nationality that they had 4 passports. Age group ranged from as I say, 5 months to perhaps 65 + , Thai's, Japanese, and an Hungarian Super-Model or so my children told me this morning too. ofcourse, I never noticed the superModel whistling.gif

I did and WOW!!!! I am sure all the ladies(green) did too.

you noticed my one-pack as well as all the ladies Scorp or are we talking about the Super-Model ?

Well scorp, I guess I had my head up my Ass or in the Sky looking at the beautiful Sunsets, whilst the rest of you lower forms of life concentrated on your Dhukka or should I say her Dhukka whistling.gif

of course if I had noticed her , I would have engaged in an intellectual stimulating conversation with her about myself of course and she would no doubt have urged me to change my dose of self medication.

then suitably self medicated I would have floated across the fields in my enlightened state of semi-consciousness

Edited by jubby

Wow, quite a mixed group then. I can only assume the Hungarian supermodel was also sporting a hairy 1 pack as she managed to fit in so inconspicuously. In all fairness Hungary does have pretty chilly winters so one needs to be prepared.

Disappointed obviously about the lack of speedo's, those skimpy pieces of Lycra are very underrated. I would have thought the Chiang Rai Hash athletes would have fully embraced them. In all fairness though given the hot weather it's probably not advisable to heat up the temperature any more than necessary!

• Like 1

you noticed my one-pack as well as all the ladies Scorp or are we talking about the Super-Model ?

Well scorp, I guess I had my head up my Ass or in the Sky looking at the beautiful Sunsets, whilst the rest of you lower forms of life concentrated on your Dhukka or should I say her Dhukka whistling.gif

of course if I had noticed her , I would have engaged in an intellectual stimulating conversation with her about myself of course and she would no doubt have urged me to change my dose of self medication.

then suitably self medicated I would have floated across the fields in my enlightened state of semi-consciousness

I am sure you know the answer to the first question. Was she with our hosts son? Did not know she sported the super model tag till last night but she was a delight to the eyes.

Sounds like Nikki can fend for herself and will fit in well. Seems I may have heard rumors to the effect she sometimes moonlights as a Hungarian supermodel also.whistling.gif

Yes indeed I have been mistaken for a Hungarian supermodel on many occasions in my life.....very tiresome as you can imagine. Unfortunately at this point and time I would actually be grateful to be still sporting a 1 pack!!

• Like 1

Sounds like Nikki can fend for herself and will fit in well. Seems I may have heard rumors to the effect she sometimes moonlights as a Hungarian supermodel also.whistling.gif

Yes indeed I have been mistaken for a Hungarian supermodel on many occasions in my life.....very tiresome as you can imagine. Unfortunately at this point and time I would actually be grateful to be still sporting a 1 pack!!

Once again she doesn’t miss a beat.clap2.gifthumbsup.gif