Bambi's Adventure!

BambinA

short greeting .....wooohoooo

now im at krabi , i arrived here last Wednesday .. i went to many place

1st i hanged around Ao Nang beach

2nd I went to Railey ,Ao Pranang Cave

3rd i went to Kho Phi Phi ...ouuchh look bald ...:D

3rd I went to 4 islands , as poda ,tab ,chicken and ....err i forget one lol

today i went to James Bonds island, (koh tapoo) ..ya... im Ursula Andres..kri kri

tomorow .. i will go to see girls at koh yao noi , i booked taxi already .. the boat will leave from the pier 11 am , i will stay at the bangalow 1 night ( thank you so much donna for detail)

my plan after i arrived donna's bangalow.. i will got to see "seonai " at her bar ..(better lets donna works) ..

at krabi .. i found the good seafood at Nopparathara beach ..jummiessss

i went to "berny's place " buffet dinner .. the food look gorgeous..but the taste like crap (seem the owner is a farang .. i just worry abit if he is a TV memb" :o but better he know innit? maybe next time his food is better than poo :D:D

have a good day guys

.....and donna ,seonai (maybe khall64au) see ya tomorrow :D

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Just got back from Koh Yao Noi tonight... couldn't wait for Bambi -so so sorry, but had a GRAND time- that is a one hel_l of an island :D so SO bewdiful.......... and we had a funky time at Seonai's bar. One cool venue chicky....

Sexy!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And Donna............. your place is magic too! :o

What do I want? Hmmmmmmmmm...... a gorgeous latino :D

Italians Khall, its all about the Italians. How many times do I have to tell you? :D

Trippy, I grew up surrounded by Italians with hairy chests in open shirts and draped in gold chains. I just can't seem to shake the vision.... :o

H'yall

now im in Krabi ..and i am leaving here 2.30 pm (sob sob :D )

i went to Koh Yao Noi on last Monday..

at first i would love to say BIG THANKS for "seonai +her LOVELY SON , AND also the Lovely (geee daiiiii darrrrrlinnnggggg) Donna :D and lomlae bungalow's staff .. include Lazy Band and even the uncle (the driver)..everybody take care me really great ..., molto grazie :D

i arrived the island around 1pm , then i took a 2 teaw pick up to the cute cottage

b4.jpg

ahhhh you guys envy me right? ...... heheh dont hestitate .. just make your day ..try to go this gorgeous place!!!

http://www.lomlae.com/

after i left the luggage .. i and my friend ,John ..we head to Seonai's Bar .. her husband told me ..seonai is in her home..so we go to see her as surprise...

finally i met Seonai!! cute good girl .. and surprisssseeeeeeee ... i met the little cute boy !!!! he is really smart .. i fall in love already!! :o

Seonai's son is really smart (even he is only 10 yo) .. he can speak perfect in Eng (ohh yeah .. he is luk krueng) .. so he wanna be our guide.. he take me to many place around the island..i had a great time

koh yao noi is a small island , not so far from both krabi 'n phuket .. the local people are really friendly

the boy took me to the local seafood market ... wow good deal price, i bought some Kgs of shrimp and crab for birthday girl "donna" !!

i went to the bar again around 4 pm at atmosphere is lovely (close the beach)

good luck , the day i was there .. it had "live music band" ...> lazy band ( heheh ... imply something ..ehh? :D )

yeahh ..good food ..good drink good dance...and obviously .."good friends"

i met donna , the birthday girl around 9pm ... she always smile..and lovely roo accent!! ...( darlllliiiinnnnngggg) :D

i feel sad right now. its the last day that i have a vaccation ..

tomorrow i hve to work again

anyhow... i wish i could come back to Koh Yao noi again , in pretty soon ..

and ..my friend , fohn say aloha to you guys

ciao ... :D

im in BKK right now ... :D

i hate to unpack the luggage ..grrrrrr :D

thanks for everyone who join/read in my adventure thread

i will load some fotos soon

ciao :o

Bambinaramamamamamamamama... missed ya here.. look forward to seein the pics.. :D

totster :D

She's here she's here she's here !!!!!!!!

Bambi just arrived at my door with arms full of gifts and didn't warn me so I was looking like a totally wreck

S

Bambi, are you planning a trip to Pattaya any time soon? :o

post-19930-1137609192_thumb.jpg

im in BKK right now ... :D

i hate to unpack the luggage ..grrrrrr :D

thanks for everyone who join/read in my adventure thread

i will load some fotos soon

ciao :o

Here we all are at Seonai's Bar on Koh Yao Noi ( Bambi is in the hong nam) :D

Ladies: I've enjoyed this topic so much!

Bambi: thank you for sharing your trip-details and the website. Never been to Koh Yao Noi yet in all those years coming to LOS....dumb me :D but it will be high on our list next time.

BTW: you ladies look so nice and smiling on that pic..... :D suppose you sent the men away...? Good for you!

thanks for sharing your joyful topic.

LaoPo

Great thread Bamb, thanks for sharing.... :D

Me and my GF will travelling up from Bali on our way to any islands/beaches we can find on the way to Bangkok for Songkran. You've just made us add another place to the ever growing list.... :D:o

Cheers Bam.

redrus

Edited by redrus

Ao_Nang_map.jpg

Review

How to go

this trip , i go to krabi by flight , Thai air way ,economic fares (round trip) =5720

for hotel/bangalow ..first of all you guys have to choose where you wanna live... i chose Ao Nang coz , its quite colourful ..not to quiet and easy to reach to any place

i check the map and seach agency .. i booked "Phra Nang Inn" pretty closed the beach !! (this one is important .. some place is bloody far from the beach and more expensive

in same type of room , its varie from agency , i paid 2000 bht/night ( the neightbor paid 2800!! :D:o )

from the krabi airport , i paid 400 bht/person for minivan (i contacted with the hotel)

singha beer on beach = 50 bht

there are atleast 3 "7-11" branches with normal price of stuff ( if you wanna buy booz stuff u guys have to check the time when they sell ( from Gov. rule)

for travel by sam lor (3 wheels) 20 bht per person to go to Noparatthara beach and somewhere near

the long tail boat for reach to railay beach 50 bht/person

internet cafe 60-80 bht /hr (atleast u have to paid 10 bht)

massage 200 -250 bht / hr

when u are on ao nang ( at Phra nang inn) you turn your face on the beach ..at the left side , you can go trough till the end , you will see the hill, there have monkey you can feed em ..they will come from the hill in afternoon

for kayak at ao nang

single kayak = 150bht/hr

double =200 bht /hr

( i did kayak , from ao nang to railay beach ..seem my boobs is smaller around 2" now hahahah)

Food

there are plenty restuarant around there .. mostly farang food ..but u can even find cheap store ..

the place i recommend , take a sam lor( 3 wheels) go to Noppharathara beach , "Krau Tara" nice seafood , and obviously its cheaper than Ao Nang

- indian food "navrang mahal" in case u're bored ..

- stall .. you can find plenty , near Phranang inn .. i try once , the cooker is japanese, he made a funny "phad thai" :D

- Berny Plce - buffet 190 bht / person , food look lovely ..taste just like crap :D

Beach

Ao Nang - i think its perfect , nice beach ,not too quiet

Nopparathara - soso , in afternoon too low tide , bad beach

Railae - quiet place and cheaper to stay ,

Ao Phranang - in afternood , low tide, and sort of mangroove .. good for rock climbing

etc

Neighbor Islands - i prefer to hire tour

- 4-5 island as koh Poda , Koh Kai, Koh Tab ,Phanang Cave , 400 bht / person ( long tail boat)

-Koh Phi Phi Don /Phi Phi Lay 1200 bht/person (ferry)

-Kao Tapoo (Jame Bonds island) 'n Phang Nga bay (this one u need to take a van b4) and then take a boat (950 bht/ person) + nation park fee 200 bht/person (farang) 20bht (thai) this trip include that we go to the temple and etc

-Koh Yao Noi , need to take a boat from "Ta Lane Peir" 80 bht / person 45 mins (every 1 pm from Krabi to Koh ..and 7am from Koh to Krabi)

@ Koh Yao Noi

pick up around island = 600 bht

place to stay =lomlae bungalow (cute 'n lovely ..and also is marine sport place also)

place to hang out = Pyramid Bar (at Haad Pa Sai) cool

7-11 = has one , no alcohol sell (ask the driver if you want)

seafood = if you are a seafood lover , goto the local market 9not really market , i dont know how to call) :D

shrimp 240 bht/kg , fresh and jummy (big also)

crab 140 bht/kg huge!!

lobster 500 bht/kg

what's else ?? :D if i remember i will add later

Bam, you're a diamond.

We know LOS very well but as lot are saying on TV we have never been to this part. Done all the islands of the south but, as said not this.

As per you're info will be a great knowledge base.

Just one thing though, can you stay on Koh Poda and/or Koh Kai or are they national parks? I've seen post cards and it looks really cool and quiet.

redrus

Just one thing though, can you stay on Koh Poda and/or Koh Kai or are they national parks? I've seen post cards and it looks really cool and quiet.

redrus

at koh Poda, nation park , i saw it has some bungalow that u can stay there (but when i went there ..seem like no one rest , just go there as one day trip. i also saw the big ritstorante ..

about Koh Kai (chicken island) seem no place so stay (if i understand in right way) :D:o

:D Looking at the clock......you can't sleep Bambi? Still dreaming about your trip, aren't you?

Well, hope you can get at least SOME sleep! :o

Sleep well :D

LaoPo

thanks dear.. i still dream about my trip, i might go to Cambodia ,Angkor wat in next 1-2 wks ..well i cant sleep yet , i got a part time job to translate from Eng to Thai ..still have to do it a while (wanna finish it)

i think i hve to work in clinic in 10am (today) or maybe 2morrow

cheap charlies time (after closed my clinic for a week) need to find more bucks for next trip :D

Edited by BambinA

:D Looking at the clock......you can't sleep Bambi? Still dreaming about your trip, aren't you?

Well, hope you can get at least SOME sleep! :o

Sleep well :D

LaoPo

thanks dear.. i still dream about my trip, i might go to Cambodia ,Angkor wat in next 1-2 wks ..well i cant sleep yet , i got a part time job to translate from Eng to Thai ..still have to do it a while (wanna finish it)

i think i hve to work in clinic in 10am (today) or maybe 2morrow

cheap charlies time (after closed my clinic for a week) need to find more bucks for next trip :D

Holy Moly...still up :D ?

About bucks....did you try radio* commercials in BKK? Don't know about the costs but they work; repeated messages essential though.

Good luck and try to sleep a bit.

* local radiostations are cheap I presume.

LaoPo