Archetypical Trailer V.I.S.S.E.N.

jacnl2000

Trailer of filmdocumentary V.I.S.S.E.N. brings back old memories such as e.g. the spontaneous play behavior of calves. I’ve done my best by adding some English subtitles to this most archetypical Dutch trailer:

[menu]

[/menu]“Many men go fishing all of their lives without knowing that it is not fish they are after.”

V.I.S.S.E.N. was first aired @ Monday the 28th of May 2012 and is programmed to be aired again @ Sunday the 5th of August 2012 and available on dvd for the public in November/December 2012.

Edited by jacnl2000

Thanks, I enjoyed that, look forward to the full version in the future.

Nice to see people sharing their motivations for fishing. For me I like the challenge, quiet, solitude and- especially in a concrete jungle like Bangok- some sort of connection with nature.

I also liked the quote 'Problems with the wife- go fishing' - definitely been there !

• 5 months later...

Here's the official UK subtitled trailer version (dated 28th of June 2012):

Had to wait quite some time for the full version to arrive somewhere on the internet, but here it is (don't know for how long...):

copy this link into freeware program available here for downloading and watching (legally) aired documentary V.I.S.S.E.N., dated the 8th of December 2012.

Size of VISSEN [20121208].wmv equals 2.19GB, having a video length of 01.30.00). It’s in Dutch. No subtitles!!!.

Available DVD which can be found via the youtube page above mentions the presence of both Dutch and English subtitles.