BANGKOK 25 March 2019 10:16
Sign in to follow this  
villagefarang

Chiang Rai Sky

Looks as if you might be on your trek again

if that picture was from today..................

Old picture from the blog but it is new here. I was out the day before yesterday but the light was not great.

great pics, thanks.

I was in Bkk about 10 days ago, and there were some good sky shots in early morning. Didn't have a camera on hand. Wow, I just said something good about Bkk.

and the 'cloud iridescence' - I'd seen them a few times from the C.Rai old airport. I'd imagine they were openings to another dimension. They always felt special. Glad you caught some on film.

• Like 1

great pics, thanks.

I was in Bkk about 10 days ago, and there were some good sky shots in early morning. Didn't have a camera on hand. Wow, I just said something good about Bkk.

and the 'cloud iridescence' - I'd seen them a few times from the C.Rai old airport. I'd imagine they were openings to another dimension. They always felt special. Glad you caught some on film.

Glad somebody knows what I am talking about. Yes, they are special and elusive. Sadly they are hard to capture. Even with a telephoto, which I don’t have, I’m sure they would remain a little fuzzy and iridescent. I was watching the beginnings of one this evening when a cloud bank moved in front and blocked my view.

Perhaps a little over ehanced in PS or aperture or whatever you use but still quite stunning captures.

Perhaps a little over enhanced in PS or aperture or whatever you use but still quite stunning captures.

Aperture, as I am an Apple man. Since I began shooting with the purpose of illustrating my blog, I have tended to follow my sometimes romantic and stylized view of life, represented in my writing. That said this is a phase I am going through which no doubt will continue to evolve.wink.png