Sign in to follow this  
villagefarang

Chiang Rai Sky

Fabulous vf, just fabulous thumbsup.gif

Thank you. You are truly a gentleman and a scholar.thumbsup.gif

Fabulous vf, just fabulous thumbsup.gif

Thank you. You are truly a gentleman and a scholar.thumbsup.gif

I know already coffee1.gif

You certainly know how to make someone, envious, VF.

Fantastic photos

Thank you.

• Like 1

You certainly know how to make someone, envious, VF.

Fantastic photos

Thank you.

I just like share what I see but no doubt there are some who actually attribute that intent to my postings.wink.png Glad you like the photos and you are welcome.smile.png
  • Like 1

I believe it is called cloud iridescence and has something to do with high-level ice crystals. I don’t witness it as often as I would like and it is less often still that I capture an image.

DSC02976%2520-%2520Version%25203.jpg

I saw that yesterday and lamented my not having a camera to hand.

• Like 1

I love that photo of your bike parked and the tree in the back ground and the " Karpoketer" in the distance.

• Like 1

I love that photo of your bike parked and the tree in the back ground and the " Karpoketer" in the distance.

That was my favorite shot today, as well. It is the perfect spot for a drink and a photo, at the point where dirt turns to asphalt. It comes a little less than halfway through a 33km ride.smile.png Edited by villagefarang

Villagefarang #1

Indeed wonderful pictures and countryside. Also very impressive house design. Would you mine to share if you used a Thai architect or some other nationality. Very interesting roof combination. Thank you

Dio

Edited by dionys
  • Like 1

Villagefarang #1

Indeed wonderful pictures and countryside. Also very impressive house design. Would you mine to share if you used a Thai architect or some other nationality. Very interesting roof combination. Thank you

Dio

The wife did the floor plans which we took to a Thai architect with an explanation of what we wanted. He was the one who dropped that one section of roof over the outside patio as there was no need for the same high ceiling we have inside. I liked it so kept it.smile.png There were quite a few adaptations made during the build.wink.png

Dark+Sky++002.jpg

• Like 1

Thank you for your response. It seams to be a combination of a Gable and modified shed type roof that indeed was well utilized. Splendid. I like nature also but because of my personal interests I keep coming back and looking at that house design. Also quite unusual terrace with ground connecting stairs. Speaking about pushing the envelope on his part. Yet he got away with it nicely. Thanks again for re-posting. Now back to the clouds…

• Like 1

Thank you for your response. It seams to be a combination of a Gable and modified shed type roof that indeed was well utilized. Splendid. I like nature also but because of my personal interests I keep coming back and looking at that house design. Also quite unusual terrace with ground connecting stairs. Speaking about pushing the envelope on his part. Yet he got away with it nicely. Thanks again for re-posting. Now back to the clouds…

The architect had done a long straight stairway up to the top terrace which I did not like but he did what I think is a nice job of rapping it around that corner of the house when I asked. I don’t get up there as much as I expected to but it does provide nice views out over the fields.